BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
I absolutely adored these in middle school- we were naive and just thought they tasted good. Provided a nice body shimmer without covering you in chunky glitter. The cocoa scent left you smelling like a fresh dessert. I wish Urban Decay would bring these back, even as a limited edition, because they're so cute and the packaging is beyond adorable.
Brooke M.
Flavored body powder...woot! Woot! So something my husband complained about was when my skin tasted like whatever makeup I had applied that day/evening. Maybe TMI, but really what else is flavored body powder for? That said, this stuff doesn't taste AMAZING, but according to my hubby it is better than your typical makeup-flavored body powder.
Chelsea M.
Bethpage
This product has been around for a long time! I remember my sister used to have it and I always would steal it! Smells good, tastes like powdered sugar and hot cocoa mix, and it has a really beautiful glow. We used to use it in the summer when we were tan on our shoulders and collar bones to highlight.
Jennifer G.
Concord, CA
I was just saying that I wish they had bring this product back! I love this so much and I still have some and buy off of eBay for a ridiculous amount LOL! If you mix it with your lotion it still taste good and it smells phenomenal. The glitter in it is an overpowering and you get a beautiful glow
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
OMG!! I use to love these!!! The best body shimmer powder ever!! The shimmer was really fine not chunky, so you felt comfotable wearing it as a grown adult. The smell was so good you wanted to legit eat it and lucky for you... It's edible!!! I wish these were still store. They were so fun!!!
Hayley R.
Palo Alto
I LOVE this product. I have not been able to find it at ulta or Sephora in years but would pay hundreds of dollars for it. The smell and taste are amazing it stays on all day and the shimmer is so elegant. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to be sparkly!
Astrid/Princesa M.
This smells amazing! What I like about this product is that you can use it at any time.  I bought it at Macy's as someone around the store saw I was looking at it and told me the product was great so I decided to try it. I highly recommend this product.
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Vanessa E.
Baldwin, NY
The smell, the taste, it's amazing! Not to mention the gold shimmer it leaves on my skin is amazing. My mom randomly brought it home from marshalls. It compliments my darker skin tone. I would repurchase but unnfortunately it's discontinued.
Bridget W.
Fayette
It's like heaven on my skin lol I absolutely love the scent ! Not to much ... it's a good buy ! Great quality if you ask me ... Sepora is the only place I've found this so far ! I applied after my morning shower and it lasted all day !