BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is too cool. It gives your body a little shimmer but it also tastes really good. That’s probably the only benefit I would give from it except for the light body shimmer. Probably would just buy chocolate instead to eat.
Payton M.
 I think you would love this body powder is amazing it definitely has a shimmery look and I love it so much it's very long-lasting it does last a long day it's definitely a good deal for the price and I use it every single day and I would recommend you using it because not because  if you really  love Shimmerey stuff for your skin  or any were I think you would love it so much just like I do
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
What a sweet makeup treat! These powders give a luminous glow to your skin while smelling and tasting delicious. Kim K. just released her skin secret and it was body highlight! This is the perfect product to perfect that beautiful glow!
Omaima S.
Los Angeles
I love this company, i like every thing they bring it to markets , lovely scent, makes your body smell good.
The price is expensive for the the size , but I highly recommended it to my friends, and i would buy it again
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
For my tan skin during the summer time, this works perfect for a nice glow and evening everything out. Price was not to bad especially if you have points you can use from a beauty store. I would definitely recommend
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
This is a good body powder I do tend to use this on the nights I am going out with the girls. It's my go to for the nights out. Like this product would buy again.
Megan B.
Smithfield, UT
I have the marshmallow and it smells SO good. Normally I don't wear body shimmer but it smells so good and is really pretty. Plus I love the little box and puff!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff was amazing! I haven't seen it sold anywhere in so long, if they sell it online I am going to buy some more immediately. It smells amazing and leaves your skin with light gold and sparkly flecks. It's not thick glittery it's beautiful shimmer. The best part is that it makes your skin taste sweet wherever you apply it. I loved to apply it to my collar bone, chest, legs and shoulders. It also gives off a little hint of a tan. You will glow, sparkle, smell and taste divine!!!!
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
This is actually one of the first products I ever tried from Urban Decay. I wish this product was still current because it really does look beautiful on the skin. It adds radiance to the skin, while also giving the skin some nice bronze tones to the body.

Also weird but fun fact...the powders are actually edible as well. In case you want glittery, bronzed skin...and also want to taste great...look no further.