BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay eyelashes In Little Wing

Urban Decay False Eyelashes, Little Wing
  • "Love urban decay lashes there easy to apply with a thin band covers the lash line perfect very natural and beautiful they are very affordable and I would recommend" in 13 reviews
  • "Very Dramatic Lashes however I enjoy them a lot. Goes great with dramatic eye looks. However,I have found cheaper dupes. The lash band helps fit a seamless application and I would recommend." in 9 reviews
Daisy V.
I love the drama and this lash definitely brings that! Turn a natural look completely out or use for your character or dramatic makeup looks. I am a repeat user of this lash!
Pretty J.
These are some pretty fly lashes made by urban decay. How could you ever compare something when it can't complete. Amazing value and if it was pricey I would still buy. Its only easy to use if you're a pro at makeup. I would definitely buy this product again.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Amanda B.
As a first time user with fake eye lashes I was very excited!!!!These lashes were a great price and packaging was fun!I purchased at the nearest target store.i would only use these on a special occasion but unfortunately would buy these ahah. As hey we're very hard to apply, too long and didn't stick well :(
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Love, love these lashes. They are soft, easy to apply and great to set off any creative makeup look. I'm a bit risky sometimes and I wear these on a night out on the town. I didn't a problem with them staying in place at all they're very light weight. Great product.
vanessa C.
Corona, CA
Love these false lashes. I have small lashes so using this makes my eyelashes look nice but I'm still not trying to get to big. I got these at the mall and my eye color is brown. I got these in black though. I recommend this to everyone who sees me m.
Lyndsie W.
Fort Gay, WV
these eyelashes are a little dramatic they aren't for everyday use in my opinion. They are worthy the price of you create dramatic looks often. i've used these a couple times, and i enjoy them. i would buy them again for sure, when i film my videos!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These eyelashes are nice but really not my style. I think these would be perfect for Halloween maybe with a costume but for everyday wear it's a no. They are a little too bold for me and way too long. They are pretty though and easy to apply.
Noel G.
I love wearing fake eyelashes! These went great with my dress that I wore out to dinner with my friends! I bought it from Sephora and I use this product when I want to get fancy or dressy. It adds the little extra I am looking for and definitely would buy this product again!!!
Kassie P.
I have been so happy with the half eyelash/wings! I try to keep my lashes incredibly natural and I feel the half wing does the perfect trick! so easy to apply and you can definitely re-use!