BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay eyelashes In Little Wing

Urban Decay False Eyelashes, Little Wing
  • "Love urban decay lashes there easy to apply with a thin band covers the lash line perfect very natural and beautiful they are very affordable and I would recommend" in 13 reviews
  • "Very Dramatic Lashes however I enjoy them a lot. Goes great with dramatic eye looks. However,I have found cheaper dupes. The lash band helps fit a seamless application and I would recommend." in 9 reviews
Katie N.
These are beautiful lashes for a Halloween party. They are not your typical lashes, so using them for special occasions is fun. They look great with any costume, and add some spice to a costume.
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
Omg favorite dramatic lashes by far it works best if you put the lashes under your eye lid for a more natural and real look but then again these are very dramatic so it may not look natural but I would definitely buy again
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Did not like this product. Price was expensive for poor quality. Eyelashes did not stay on longer than two hours. Had to trim them for being ridiculously long and thick. Vision was blurred. Would not recommend to others.
Estee J.
Great lashes. East to apply and look great for everyday use or for a night out. They last through a few uses and can last longer if you take care of them. Overall for the price, It's a good choice. Definitely recommend.
Victoria Y.
I personally do not like these !! I'm sorry! They are honestly good quality but good more for Halloween as they are dramatic! Found it on amazon a while back and wouldn't use it but it again . It is a great brand but I just don't like it!
James T.
Madera, CA
Look absolutely ridiculous on people. Could be a good item for Halloween or artistic performance. But the people that wear these out to nightclubs and whatnot look like fools.
Destiny G.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I had gotten these for Halloween and loved them! They are super fun and stayed on all night. They did get a little annoying since they were so long. They were a little on the pricy side but it completed my Halloween outfit.
Angelina R.
Urban Decay has some of the best products in the makeup world. I love the way these lashes fit on my top eyelid and they stay very Well too! Another home-run I'd say urban decay !! :)
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
These eyelashes are so cute. They're very easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes or lashes. They match my look every time I put them on. They are also reusable.