Urban Decay False Eyelashes, Little Wing

Urban Decay eyelashes In Little Wing

Start your review of Urban Decay False Eyelashes, Little Wing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love urban decay lashes there easy to apply with a thin band covers the lash line perfect very natural and beautiful they are very affordable and I would recommendin reviews
Very Dramatic Lashes however I enjoy them a lot. Goes great with dramatic eye looks. However,I have found cheaper dupes. The lash band helps fit a seamless application and I would recommend.in reviews
Sandy R.
This bring any make up look together! Your eyes will look feirce. They last long compared to other brands.
Pretty J.
These are some pretty fly lashes made by urban decay. How could you ever compare something when it can't complete. Amazing value and if it was pricey I would still buy. Its only easy to use if you're a pro at makeup. I would definitely buy this product again.
bianca W.
Maple Grove, MN
easy to apply and a wonderful addition to any look! natural yet glam and reusable. i dont reccomend sleeping with them or applying to much mascara.
maritza B.
West Seneca, NY
These eyelashes are so cute. They're very easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes or lashes. They match my look every time I put them on. They are also reusable.
jill K.
Duncan, OK
I love Demi wispies eyelashes they are super easy for Newby since they're 1/2 band Lash I'm just not crazy about the blue
sarah A.
146 holmes st
I love these lashes!They have so many styles to choose from and they hold their shape!Easy to apply!!Super cute and funky!!
Julia H.
Chatham, IL
The little wing eyelashes were very easy to apply. It only took me about two minutes and then it was done. This was the first time I tried these and they were wonderful. My eyes are blue so the blue in the lashes made my eyes pop. I would buy these again.
Bella S.
River Vale, NJ
These lashes would probably only look okay if it’s Halloween or you go for that vibe. Otherwise I was not a fan of them. I found them heavy on the outside of the eye and simply uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
These were underwhelming. They're cute and for your outer corner but the rest of your lashes look super weird. Wouldn't recommend buying.
Morganne H.
Lower Burrell, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...