BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Elisabeth B.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy
I really wanted to like this eyeshadow. I wear champagne colors as a base pretty much everyday and I thought this one would be great. It's very similar in color to Bootycall but its slightly pinker in tone and has silver glitter. I loved the color but the glitter is not great. It's super visible and has serious fallout so my cheeks are covered in silver glitter that won't just wipe off. Stick with bootycall unless you're really into glitter
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Urban Decay eyeshadows. I have so many palettes and single eyeshadows, but I reach for these the most. They are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented. I've experienced little to no fallout with the UD shadow singles. I purchase them from Sephora, Ulta, and Urban Decay's website. These shadows are also long lasting. I'm posting photos of Roach, my go-to UD shadow single. Photos of my face were taken after 8+ hours of wear.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
These are hands down the best eye shadows I've ever used. I have the shade Midnight Cowboy, and when I first got it, I was worried that it would be too light and ashy for my dark skintone...nope. It showed up perfectly, even without an eye base; it's super pigmented and the only fall out I occasionally get is from the silver pieces of glitter mixed in with the actual eye shadow. I definitely want more of these, despite the steep price tag.
Brianne C.
Grafton, OH
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! I will pay almost any amount of money for an urban decay eye shadow. Their pallets are always well rounded & put together nicely with a great price point (if you ask me). You can't go wrong with one of their pallets, the eye shadows are extremely soft, usually give off great color pay off (with a few exceptions) 18$ per shadow or most of their pallets include 8-12 shadows for around 50$... SAVINGS ON PALLETS!!
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
Urban decay eyeshadow is one of the best out there, you could probably literally ask anyone and they'd say the same. They're so pigmented and buttery. I got the color fireball in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and it's a very beautiful duochrome color, has a sheen to it. I'll definitely be purchasing some of these individual eyeshadows after trying fireball, for they are just as good as the eyeshadows in the naked palette I have.
Unfortunately, I only have one loose Urban Decay eyeshadow. It was gifted to me by a friend, and I reach for it more as a tribute to her than because it's one of my favorite shadows. The shadow wears better when wet, and can be a little powdery if you try and pack pigment onto your brush. If one color speaks to you I would purchase it, but if you're looking for some universal shades I would save and buy one of the Naked palettes.
Ana A.
I received my UD eyeshadow in the shade scratch -- a beautiful pink-purple color in a Sephora favorites box. The formula is so creamy and smooth! There's no fall out or creasing. The packaging is beautiful and looks expensive! The reason I gave it 4 stars because the pan the shadow is in, isn't glued in so its loose so the pan moves around when I'm picking up product. I think $19 for one shadow is too much, go for an UD palette.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I've been using Urban Decay for a long time, and their eyeshadows are an essential product as far as I'm concerned. Nothing compares to them. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented, and gorgeous colours that have long lasting power. The only slight complaint I have is that the glitter and shimmer shades do have a bit of fall out - but this can be solved by applying before you put on any other makeup then cleansing off the glitter!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Twice Baked
I'm in love with urban decay. I love the fact that they are cruelty free. This eyeshadow is super cute and love the neutral color. It is a little bit expensive but when you get in love with the shades you are not going to care that much about the price. The pigmentation is incredible and blends easily which is very important. You can use a little bit of setting spray or Fix + and it would make your eyeshadow #POP I love it.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Peace
Urban decay has the best eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and lasts all day. A little goes a long way. It is about $19 at Ulta which is kind is spendy but is worth it if you're in the market for a good eyeshadow. I would recommend. Probably not this color though.. I bought it would look good with my blonde hair and I ended up looking like a clown lol. they have wonderful neutrals and Browns though and I would recommend those!
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?