123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow palette ? And why ? Urban Decay E...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
I love all things Urban Decay, but I especially love the unique color of this eyeshadow. It's a powder eyeshadow that offers rich pigment. It's a dark semi-red color with green shimmer undertones. One neat thing about Urban Decay's single eyeshadows, is the ability to remove the eyeshadow pot from the casing to customize your own eyeshadow palette. The shadows just pop in and out when needed, making it easy to change out shadows once one gets low.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few pans of Urban Decay via subscription boxes. Overall I think they are great shadows that look and feel gorgeous in the pan as well as the eye. My only issue is some of the lighter colors seem to have a slightly dif texture ... not as creamy and the effects (holographic, glitter, etc) don't seem to show as well but I'll continue to use and will also buy more from this brand. If I could give a rating if 4.75 that's what I'd give !!!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Bust (pale sable brown satin)
I am in LOVE with this eyeshadow! The color is phenomenal and it hardly takes any at all to get the effect! The added sparkle is just enough! You don't feel like it's too much during the day and if you want it more dramatic at night you can add a little more! I have brown eyes and it makes them pop so much but my best friend with green/hazel uses the same one and hers pop great with it also! Definitely don't go without this in my makeup bag!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy
I really wanted to like this eyeshadow. I wear champagne colors as a base pretty much everyday and I thought this one would be great. It's very similar in color to Bootycall but its slightly pinker in tone and has silver glitter. I loved the color but the glitter is not great. It's super visible and has serious fallout so my cheeks are covered in silver glitter that won't just wipe off. Stick with bootycall unless you're really into glitter
Savvy D.
Savvy D.
While Urban Decay's Naked and Vice palettes rightly get a lot of attention, the eyeshadow singles are also a great product. They're smooth, buttery, and buildable. My favorite shades are Midnight Cowboy on the browbone and and Psychedelic Sister in the crease with one of the Moondust shadows as a transition color. UD is hard to beat in terms of quality and innovation in eye makeup. I'll be buying as many more shadow singles as I can afford!
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hands down the best eye shadows I've ever used. I have the shade Midnight Cowboy, and when I first got it, I was worried that it would be too light and ashy for my dark skintone...nope. It showed up perfectly, even without an eye base; it's super pigmented and the only fall out I occasionally get is from the silver pieces of glitter mixed in with the actual eye shadow. I definitely want more of these, despite the steep price tag.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Urban Decay eyeshadows. I have so many palettes and single eyeshadows, but I reach for these the most. They are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented. I've experienced little to no fallout with the UD shadow singles. I purchase them from Sephora, Ulta, and Urban Decay's website. These shadows are also long lasting. I'm posting photos of Roach, my go-to UD shadow single. Photos of my face were taken after 8+ hours of wear.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Grafton, OH
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! I will pay almost any amount of money for an urban decay eye shadow. Their pallets are always well rounded & put together nicely with a great price point (if you ask me). You can't go wrong with one of their pallets, the eye shadows are extremely soft, usually give off great color pay off (with a few exceptions) 18$ per shadow or most of their pallets include 8-12 shadows for around 50$... SAVINGS ON PALLETS!!
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
Urban decay eyeshadow is one of the best out there, you could probably literally ask anyone and they'd say the same. They're so pigmented and buttery. I got the color fireball in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and it's a very beautiful duochrome color, has a sheen to it. I'll definitely be purchasing some of these individual eyeshadows after trying fireball, for they are just as good as the eyeshadows in the naked palette I have.
Unfortunately, I only have one loose Urban Decay eyeshadow. It was gifted to me by a friend, and I reach for it more as a tribute to her than because it's one of my favorite shadows. The shadow wears better when wet, and can be a little powdery if you try and pack pigment onto your brush. If one color speaks to you I would purchase it, but if you're looking for some universal shades I would save and buy one of the Naked palettes.
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?