BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
After getting my first Urban Decay single shadow, I now understand why everyone loves them so much. They have great pigmentation, the blendability is awesome, and the color range is beautiful. I got the shade midnight cowboy which does contain glitter, so I definitely have to use this with a primer or I experience fallout from the glitter. However, I do think it's a great quality eye shadow and a beautiful everyday color that I've been getting a lot of use out of.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone keeps talking about the UD Eyeshadows for years and I finally got into the bandwagon just this year and must say it has its hit and misses. They aren't the best eyeshadows but I think they are great for everyday use, especially the neutral colored ones. They are super smooth and buttery but sometimes I feel like I have to dip into my brush to get more pigment from the eyeshadows which can be a good and bad thing if you are trying to get that natural look.
Lauren C.
For years, I refused to buy Urban Decay products, as they seemed so expensive at the time. However, after finally giving in and purchasing an eye shadow palette from them I realized why their eyeshadow has such a cult like following, and that it truly is worth the money. Upon applying my eyeshadow each day, I now no longer need to apply a gallons worth of eyeshadow to my eyes for it to be noticeable. A little bit of this highly pigmented eyeshadow goes a long way.
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
This eyeshadow was beautiful when swatched. It was creamy and it was pigmented. The fall out was absolutely terrible but I tried ignoring that. When I finally got it onto my eye, it looked horrible! The color was no longer a beautiful jade/red duo crome, it was a dirty brown! It made my eyes look dingy, small, and it didn't reflect as it did on my hand. I'm super upset because I wanted to love this, but there is just nothing flattering about this color!
christina j.
I bought this in Dive Bar and a friend of mine bought it in Tonic. When we searched it, the shadow was gorgeous and so pigmented we just had to get it. The next day we tried them out for the day and it looked good for literally just one hour and it was faded. I felt like I should have carried it in my purse like a lipstick and reapplied it every now and then. We both used primer and still nothing. I don't think it's worth it. Returned it the next day.
Alyssa J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using various Naked palettes for a few years now, but recently I just got a single Urban Decay eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy, and I am so impressed with the quality and so pleased with the color. The texture is so smooth and creates a flawless surface. The pink champagne color is the perfect color for my squinting, and the scattered sparkles add extra delight when the light catches them. Who knew a more neutral shade could be so exciting!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
I love all things Urban Decay, but I especially love the unique color of this eyeshadow. It's a powder eyeshadow that offers rich pigment. It's a dark semi-red color with green shimmer undertones. One neat thing about Urban Decay's single eyeshadows, is the ability to remove the eyeshadow pot from the casing to customize your own eyeshadow palette. The shadows just pop in and out when needed, making it easy to change out shadows once one gets low.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This warm, neutral shade by Urban Decay features a silky-smooth texture that glides onto your eyelids. You can expect this quality eyeshadow to last all day, without shimmer fallout. You don’t need to worry about creasing either because Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System ensures the pigments stay put. Users claim this eyeshadow blends extremely well and can be applied wet or dry. Priced just under $25, this eyeshadow shade is worth every penny.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few pans of Urban Decay via subscription boxes. Overall I think they are great shadows that look and feel gorgeous in the pan as well as the eye. My only issue is some of the lighter colors seem to have a slightly dif texture ... not as creamy and the effects (holographic, glitter, etc) don't seem to show as well but I'll continue to use and will also buy more from this brand. If I could give a rating if 4.75 that's what I'd give !!!
Shelby N.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Bust (pale sable brown satin)
I am in LOVE with this eyeshadow! The color is phenomenal and it hardly takes any at all to get the effect! The added sparkle is just enough! You don't feel like it's too much during the day and if you want it more dramatic at night you can add a little more! I have brown eyes and it makes them pop so much but my best friend with green/hazel uses the same one and hers pop great with it also! Definitely don't go without this in my makeup bag!
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?