123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow palette ? And why ? Urban Decay E...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Haley H.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
I received a full size eyeshadow in the shade midnight cowboy for my birthday gift at ulta and I am in love! The shadow has gorgeous chunks of silver glitter that make my hazel eyes sparkle. It's a great nude base that's versatile for many different looks! The shadow is also easy to pick up and applies beautifully, even on my super oily lids. My only complaint is that the formula is a bit dry, but that could also be due to the glitter. Overall I love this product!
Alexia H.
Alexia H.
Tampa, FL
There is one shade that I use as part of my "everyday look" but that is the only one I have purchased. I received a sample and incorporated it into my look and because it is part of my routine now I purchased a full size. While I do love other urban decay products I feel like their eye shadows are slightly over price and break easily. The packaging is cute and I know there is a lot of hype around their "naked" pallet but I'm still wondering if it's worth the money
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone keeps talking about the UD Eyeshadows for years and I finally got into the bandwagon just this year and must say it has its hit and misses. They aren't the best eyeshadows but I think they are great for everyday use, especially the neutral colored ones. They are super smooth and buttery but sometimes I feel like I have to dip into my brush to get more pigment from the eyeshadows which can be a good and bad thing if you are trying to get that natural look.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
For years, I refused to buy Urban Decay products, as they seemed so expensive at the time. However, after finally giving in and purchasing an eye shadow palette from them I realized why their eyeshadow has such a cult like following, and that it truly is worth the money. Upon applying my eyeshadow each day, I now no longer need to apply a gallons worth of eyeshadow to my eyes for it to be noticeable. A little bit of this highly pigmented eyeshadow goes a long way.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
After getting my first Urban Decay single shadow, I now understand why everyone loves them so much. They have great pigmentation, the blendability is awesome, and the color range is beautiful. I got the shade midnight cowboy which does contain glitter, so I definitely have to use this with a primer or I experience fallout from the glitter. However, I do think it's a great quality eye shadow and a beautiful everyday color that I've been getting a lot of use out of.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Oil Slick
I love Urban decay for its eye shadows, I reach out for them the most. They are super creamy, and pigment with no fallout, except the glitter shades, which need to be tapped on the lip to prevent fall out.
They last on the lids for more than 8 hours with out primers and are super pigmented and vibrant.
In greens I love loaded and Kush. Loaded is the most beautiful forest green which looks amazing against my dark brown eyes. My favorite for a dark Smokey green eye.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
This eyeshadow was beautiful when swatched. It was creamy and it was pigmented. The fall out was absolutely terrible but I tried ignoring that. When I finally got it onto my eye, it looked horrible! The color was no longer a beautiful jade/red duo crome, it was a dirty brown! It made my eyes look dingy, small, and it didn't reflect as it did on my hand. I'm super upset because I wanted to love this, but there is just nothing flattering about this color!
christina j.
christina j.
I bought this in Dive Bar and a friend of mine bought it in Tonic. When we searched it, the shadow was gorgeous and so pigmented we just had to get it. The next day we tried them out for the day and it looked good for literally just one hour and it was faded. I felt like I should have carried it in my purse like a lipstick and reapplied it every now and then. We both used primer and still nothing. I don't think it's worth it. Returned it the next day.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using various Naked palettes for a few years now, but recently I just got a single Urban Decay eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy, and I am so impressed with the quality and so pleased with the color. The texture is so smooth and creates a flawless surface. The pink champagne color is the perfect color for my squinting, and the scattered sparkles add extra delight when the light catches them. Who knew a more neutral shade could be so exciting!
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This warm, neutral shade by Urban Decay features a silky-smooth texture that glides onto your eyelids. You can expect this quality eyeshadow to last all day, without shimmer fallout. You don’t need to worry about creasing either because Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System ensures the pigments stay put. Users claim this eyeshadow blends extremely well and can be applied wet or dry. Priced just under $25, this eyeshadow shade is worth every penny.
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?