123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow palette ? And why ? Urban Decay E...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Braelyn G.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
This eyeshadow has an amazing touch to it. Not only does it layer with perfection, it blends smoothly. In addition to these wonderful properties of it, it can be bold, neutral, or specific to the way you like it. I, as a make-up fanatic, can full-heartedly recommend this eyeshadow, as it will do everything to give you to a touch of beauty and is yet to let me down.

This photo below is a girl who I did her make up , she had a dance performance and I used urban decay eyeshadow and it looks awesome
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Review for: Toasted (antique copper penny shimmer)
No matter how much new makeup I buy, I always go back to this eyeshadow. These shadows are very pigmented and blend easily, and they don't crease on my eyelids which are not oily just FYI. Toasted in particular is perfect sheered out as an every day lid shade, or you can pack it on top of a base for a more intense, dramatic look. The shadow is more of a sheen than a shimmer, and I don't notice any fall out what so ever. You can't go wrong with any of these shadows, but particularly this shade.
Sharkie B.
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
First off, LOVE UD. They were my first makeup purchase and naked palettes caught my fancy and Urban Decay, what a delightful name. Purchased several different palettes from Sephora. However, for my hooded eyes, they are decent however difficult to work and blend. They blend beautifully nonetheless! Especially love their smaller naked palettes for contouring nose and eyes; their matte colors are perfect and blend beautifully and match my pale skin so well! Also works well for eyebrows too!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
I have this eyeshadow in the shade Midnight Cowboy and I love it! It's a beautiful pink champagne shimmer and with a little bit of sparkle. I use it all of my eye lid when I want to brighten my eyes! I don't find that I ever get any fallout with this shadow and I think packaging is really nice. I actually received this full size eyeshadow from Ulta for my birthday (who doesn't love Ulta?!) I would definitely be interested in checking out more colors in Urban Decay's single eyeshadow line!
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are definitely in my top 3! Some of my favorite colors include: sidecar, fireball, desperation, and haight. These shadows are very pigmented and when used with the primer potion also from urban decay, last for several hours. These shadows do not crease unlike other shadows. The packaging is cute and simple. They are nicely priced for the payoff and for how long the product lasts. I will definitely repurchase my favorites when I run out! Highly recommend this to everyone!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Marbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow colors EVER. It is a duochrome color, meaning it changes color depending on the lighting and the angle. It is a beautiful blue green shimmer and then changes into almost a maroon color. I can put it all over my eyelid and it looks as if I have used multiple colors. This has been my go to ever since I discovered it. I will say it does not blend out as well as some of their shadows from their palettedls, but it is very pigmented and beautiful.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely pigmented, buttery and amazing through and through. Lounge is a color that I wouldn't typically gravitate towards but I received it in an ipsy bag and love it. It's a duo chrome color that shifts from green to red. Not challenging to blend and the final look is astonishing. Will definitely keep buying these shadows. They are worth the price and me being a cheapskate is saying something if I am willing to pay $19+(depending if single shadow or palette) for an eyeshadow.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Review for: Shattered
Shh! What's that? Breaking glass? Your ego? No! It's the rich dulcet tones of shattered gliding across your eyelid. The buttery smooth and luscious texture of this shadow are unrivaled and that on point look you create can never be duplicated. Urban decay are purveyors of the FINEST shadows known to mankind in any of their alluring shades. Don't feel intimidated by the price or locations to purchase their fabulous products. They're worth the trip and every penny spent.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got the shadow called "mushroom" from Sephora, and it is wonderful! It's a gorgeous grey taupey black, and it looks great on my green eyes, especially as a lid color. Its got a little shimmer in it as well, and it is very pigmented and opaque. Very creamy, with some fallout, but every shadow has some fallout. Since I received it in a value bag, I did not purchase the shadow for the full price, so I don't think it is worth the $19, but it is very nice anyway.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Psychedelic Sister (deep amethyst shimmer)
This color is SO pretty and easily one of my favorite eyeshadow go-to's. I have found that most Urban Decay eye shadows are very intense so a little bit goes a long way with these! That makes them a great value! I have brown eyes and when I want them to pop, I often use purple hues to do that. This Psychedelic Sister eye shadow is my absolute favorite. I use the Urban Decay primer first and then apply this eyeshadow to my eyelids. It goes on vibrant and lasts well.
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?