BY URBAN DECAY #6 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Jackie V.
Melrose Park, IL
Always use their eyeshadows. Especially the pallets. They are a little pricey but worth it. They are creamy and go on smoothly. They last such a long time too. I'll use the "abc gum" color every day for months and barely put a dent in the product. I team it up with their primer so you use less eye shadow product as a result. So it is an investment to do both but end up saving money and product because you use less over time. They have such great colors. You have a range from every day looks to dramatic and glam.
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift)
This color is awesome!! At first glace it looks very shimmery peachy color but once I swatched it I noticed that it wasn't shimmer, its iridescent! This color will be getting a lot of use from me as an eye shadow, lip highlighter or even an eye brow highlight! I am so excited about this product and it has been labeled as my favorite product in this bag! Urban Decay Eye shadows have never disappointed me in both pigment and formula. It's super creamy, great color and pigment. This product is definitely a win!
Baileigh S.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy
Midnight Cowboy will forever be a makeup staple. The packaging is a gorgeous purple and catches my eye every time I open the drawer. I received the eyeshadow from Ulta for my birthday. The first time I used it I knew I'd love it forever. The only draw back I have with it, is the specs of glitter. I don't mind glitter on my eyes, but this glitter falls out and is all over my face, EVERYTIME. It never fails. But honestly I have gotten to the point to where I just look past it because I love the color so much!
Dana P.
Urban decay has been one of my favorite brands since I was introduced too it when I was in high school. It really changed my make up routine and was when I first fell in love with make up. All the various colors, which range from matte to sparkly, you can't go wrong. Although the single eyeshadows can be on the pricy side. I tend to go for the palettes over the single eyeshadow but if there is a color you can't live without I say it's worth it! You can never go wrong with some urban decay in your life.
Christina S.
I have LOTS of eyeshadows ranging from MAC, BareMinerals, Tarte, Too Faced and Urban Decay. UD honestly isn't my fav next to Too Faced but I'd say it's second best or so. I want a cosmetic that is cruelty-free and better for your face, so I believe UD does honor the anti-cruelty part. I do find their shadows are BEAUTIFUL and with the right primer, it goes on very smoothly. I dont think they blend as well as Too Faced eyeshadows but perhaps I am not doing something correctly. Still, highly recommended.
Sara J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift)
This is one of the best eye shadows I have EVER tried. First of all, it is very long-lasting. One application lasted me all day at an outdoor concert. It rocked. The pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous. It's an amazing blend of shimmery peaches and pinks that come together flawlessly and seem to morph into each other with the glimmer of the sun. It's fabulous. I totally recommend this eyeshadow for everyday wear, or to dress up a rocking outfit for a night out on the town. Perfect summer shade!!!
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
I am a fan of 'classic Urban Decay' - before neutrals and nudes became the norm. The very dark shades do not suit me - they may be good for the young, but 'senior smoky' leaves something to be desired. I was delighted to find some of my favorite shades, particularly Grifter (which turns my green eyes to emerald) in this delightful palette. I use this palette as multiple, blended eye-shadows, and as my liner as well. It is a it pricey, and the amount of each shadow is small, but it is a treasure.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
This eyeshadow has an amazing touch to it. Not only does it layer with perfection, it blends smoothly. In addition to these wonderful properties of it, it can be bold, neutral, or specific to the way you like it. I, as a make-up fanatic, can full-heartedly recommend this eyeshadow, as it will do everything to give you to a touch of beauty and is yet to let me down.

This photo below is a girl who I did her make up , she had a dance performance and I used urban decay eyeshadow and it looks awesome
Miranda M.
Review for: Toasted (antique copper penny shimmer)
No matter how much new makeup I buy, I always go back to this eyeshadow. These shadows are very pigmented and blend easily, and they don't crease on my eyelids which are not oily just FYI. Toasted in particular is perfect sheered out as an every day lid shade, or you can pack it on top of a base for a more intense, dramatic look. The shadow is more of a sheen than a shimmer, and I don't notice any fall out what so ever. You can't go wrong with any of these shadows, but particularly this shade.
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
I have this eyeshadow in the shade Midnight Cowboy and I love it! It's a beautiful pink champagne shimmer and with a little bit of sparkle. I use it all of my eye lid when I want to brighten my eyes! I don't find that I ever get any fallout with this shadow and I think packaging is really nice. I actually received this full size eyeshadow from Ulta for my birthday (who doesn't love Ulta?!) I would definitely be interested in checking out more colors in Urban Decay's single eyeshadow line!
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?