123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow palette ? And why ? Urban Decay E...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Kyndra G.
Kyndra G.
Manteca, CA
I absolutely love how pigmented Urban Decays eyeshadows are !! I've only had two singles but I adore them. I used to use the first one I got ( Sin ) all the time. To the point where I've hit pan. And by that I mean I've almost used ALL of eyeshadow. It lasted me quite a while. The other color I have ( Midnight Cowboy Rides Again ) is such a beautiful color and has such a nice payoff. The sheen is so gorgeous and it's such an every day color. I would absolutely buy both again & I need to try more of the eyeshadow singles !!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
I have the shade midnight rodeo and I love it! It is sooo sparkly and gorgeous. However, I have a thousand dupes for this I swear. For the high price I don't think it's worth it. They are pigmented, but are kind of dry. The duochrome shades are my favorite. I spray my brush with fix plus and apply. They are bomb. That formula is much better than the other matte or sparkly shades. A cheaper option is makeup geek shadows. Overall I wouldn't spend the money on single shadows. A palette is a better deal in my opinion.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love Urban Decay eyeshadow almost anything Urban Decay I love that product in general. They don't have the one that I have the Urban Decay eyeshadow I hear there's actually a whole pallet think this is a special think they make it anymore the outside is made out of bamboo and slide it up or down to open it and it has 10 different eyeshadow colors to choose from majority of this one is shiny glitter like eyeshadow. ( DK, VZI, twice baked, Flash, kiddie pool, Half Baked, midnight Cowboy Rides Again etc) love it!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Melrose Park, IL
Always use their eyeshadows. Especially the pallets. They are a little pricey but worth it. They are creamy and go on smoothly. They last such a long time too. I'll use the "abc gum" color every day for months and barely put a dent in the product. I team it up with their primer so you use less eye shadow product as a result. So it is an investment to do both but end up saving money and product because you use less over time. They have such great colors. You have a range from every day looks to dramatic and glam.
Baileigh S.
Baileigh S.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy
Midnight Cowboy will forever be a makeup staple. The packaging is a gorgeous purple and catches my eye every time I open the drawer. I received the eyeshadow from Ulta for my birthday. The first time I used it I knew I'd love it forever. The only draw back I have with it, is the specs of glitter. I don't mind glitter on my eyes, but this glitter falls out and is all over my face, EVERYTIME. It never fails. But honestly I have gotten to the point to where I just look past it because I love the color so much!
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift)
This color is awesome!! At first glace it looks very shimmery peachy color but once I swatched it I noticed that it wasn't shimmer, its iridescent! This color will be getting a lot of use from me as an eye shadow, lip highlighter or even an eye brow highlight! I am so excited about this product and it has been labeled as my favorite product in this bag! Urban Decay Eye shadows have never disappointed me in both pigment and formula. It's super creamy, great color and pigment. This product is definitely a win!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban decay has been one of my favorite brands since I was introduced too it when I was in high school. It really changed my make up routine and was when I first fell in love with make up. All the various colors, which range from matte to sparkly, you can't go wrong. Although the single eyeshadows can be on the pricy side. I tend to go for the palettes over the single eyeshadow but if there is a color you can't live without I say it's worth it! You can never go wrong with some urban decay in your life.
Christina S.
Christina S.
I have LOTS of eyeshadows ranging from MAC, BareMinerals, Tarte, Too Faced and Urban Decay. UD honestly isn't my fav next to Too Faced but I'd say it's second best or so. I want a cosmetic that is cruelty-free and better for your face, so I believe UD does honor the anti-cruelty part. I do find their shadows are BEAUTIFUL and with the right primer, it goes on very smoothly. I dont think they blend as well as Too Faced eyeshadows but perhaps I am not doing something correctly. Still, highly recommended.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I am a fan of 'classic Urban Decay' - before neutrals and nudes became the norm. The very dark shades do not suit me - they may be good for the young, but 'senior smoky' leaves something to be desired. I was delighted to find some of my favorite shades, particularly Grifter (which turns my green eyes to emerald) in this delightful palette. I use this palette as multiple, blended eye-shadows, and as my liner as well. It is a it pricey, and the amount of each shadow is small, but it is a treasure.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift)
This is one of the best eye shadows I have EVER tried. First of all, it is very long-lasting. One application lasted me all day at an outdoor concert. It rocked. The pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous. It's an amazing blend of shimmery peaches and pinks that come together flawlessly and seem to morph into each other with the glimmer of the sun. It's fabulous. I totally recommend this eyeshadow for everyday wear, or to dress up a rocking outfit for a night out on the town. Perfect summer shade!!!
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?