BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've used so many UD shadows over the last 15+ years. i simply love them. they always have great pigment, little fallout, and staying power. urban decay is one of my favorite brands ever. the shadows are soft and smooth, easy to apply, and blend with ease. i can't really think of any specific complaints with UD eyeshadows. their palettes are best to try if you're new to the brand. you WILL get your money's worth! i've shared a picture of my most recently purchased palette, the XX Vice Ltd. Reloaded, which has a great blend of matte, shimmer and sparkly shades! and those colors... fantastic!
Charisma B.
Pearisburg, VA
I love Urban Decay. I have The Naked 2 and 3 pallets and use at least one color out of one every day but most times I use the pallets for my whole look. I have several single eye shadows and I don't use them because they are ALL broken. That may sound like I just don't take care of them but I have a lot of products so I have a shelf/ drawer for all my stuff and it usually doesn't leave the place it's suppose to be. None of my eyeshadows in the pallets are broke but for some reason all of my singles are. They make a huge mess and it's really annoying. Don't know why but thought I would say.
Mei S.
This eyeshadow palette in the green hues is great for hazel or green eyes and the four colors offer a lot of versatility. The pigments are good and the shadow covers well. You will actually see the colors you put on your eye with a sweep or two of your brush, unlike with some shadows which require huge amounts to show up. I actually prefer the Revlon to the Sephora brand of eyeshadow: it is cheaper and better. Best of all, this eyeshadow is great for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. I am allergic to many eyeshadows, but not to this one. You get a lot of shadow for the price, too.
Eashaa K.
Review for: Scratch (rose-gold shimmer)
BEST. EYESHADOW. I. OWN. None of my shadows even compare to this one. I got this from a Sephora Favorites box and have been in love with it ever since. If you are new to makeup, pick up this shadow. It defines creamy, buttery, and pigment into one shadow. I cannot stop using this. Most of my outfits are planned against this beautiful baby pink color. I plan on buying more single shadows from urban Decay because of this one. I rarely ever use a brush with it. Try picking up color with a finger (I use my pinky) and start from the inner corner going out. It's got a beautiful finish.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
As a long time make up lover and Urban Decay fan I absolutely adore their shadows! I however never could jump on the band wagon for the Naked pallet. I like it, it's just not my go to. Now I own quite a few of their other pallets including the Naked 2 which I use every day and the Vice 4 pallet which is one of my all time favorites. All of their eye shadows are perfectly pigmented and last throughout my long days. I've never been let down by any of their products. I also use the setting spray, foundation, and Vice lipsticks. Great quality products, I tell anyone I can about them!
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS:
1. Wonderful selection of shades
2. Great color payoff (for most shades) and applies well.
3. Comes with a double ended shadow brush.
4.Comes with a generous mirror.
5. Wonderful and unique packaging!
6. Comes with four primer samples (UD primer potion).

CONS:
1. A couple of shades need to be packed on because they lack pigmentation.
2. Very expensive for a palette with 12 shadows only.
3. Noticed some fall out.
4. Some shades feel chalky. Need to tap off brush.
5. Shadows crease a bit even with primer on but that must be because I have oily lids and live in the tropics!
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay eyeshadows are incredible and have the most staying power of any eyeshadow I have ever tried. My go to eyeshadow is half baked. It is a golden bronze like color that really pops. I have been wearing it for years now and even wore it on my wedding day this summer. Another favorite is Aura, a side by side shimmery white-like shadow, which was originally in the UD Glinda palette, but can now be bought separately on UD's website. A new color that I am obsessed with is Fireball, which is a peach color with a pink shift. I have many eyeshadows by UD and I love them all!
Xiomara L.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Scratch (rose-gold shimmer)
Half baked is my absolute go-to shade. Its a great color if you're running late and what a quick dash of making. i just swipe this with a little black eye liner , and mascara and I'm out the door. it will look like you actually put some time into your look!
Another favorite shade is Midnight cowboy. The light shimmery mauvey/pink is beautiful and the silver specks in it really make the shadow different. But be carefully of that glitter, there's a lot of fall out from it. It usually gets all over my face so I wipe it with a makeup remover cloth then put the rest of my face on.
Kathryn W.
Intense is a great description of this eyeshadow! I need intense pigment makeup because I have skin that tends to eat makeup - next thing you know my full face looks bare and I want to crawl in a hole!
Urban Decay always delivers when it comes to true color and lasting wear. Pair it with a primer and you will stay looking fantastic for HOURS.
Cult looks stunning as your light base for your smoky eye! It brightens the whole eye area without looking like you "tried too hard". It's the perfect neutral smoky eye companion. I'll never be without this - I consider it a staple!
Erica T.
Portland, OR
I received the urban decay eyeshadow in Lounge which is a duochrome color and let me tell you! It's the most beautiful thing I have ever used! First it's a beautiful rusty red/brown color that goes with a lot of other colors but then if you pack the color in it changes to a green and the two together are amazing! A lot of pigment and so much variations you can do with just one eyeshadow! It's totally worth the money because it's like you get two colors in one. I'm guessing the other duo chromes have similar qualities. I will for sure check out the other shades
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?