123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow palette ? And why ? Urban Decay E...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Patrece C.
Patrece C.
Liverpool, NY
I've been out of the game for a while now but I used to be one of those glam chicks you would see behind the counter looking all good and stuff. So. I know good make up, let's be honest. I used to work for Lancome so I was pretty loyal to them but my Mom bought me this from Sephora for my birthday. I was skeptical but..holy crap, girls!
It goes on smooth, you only need one swipe and you're good. It stays on extremely well with a primer and there's no need to reapply! The glitter shades are intense but the mattes are nice and soft.
It's a bit pricey but hey, it's worth it. I got an eyeshadow palette in November and it's August now..it's still kicking! Worth every penny!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
I absolutely love the Urban Decay shade Fireball! I got it as a sample from Sephora, and I will definitely be purchasing the full sized product! It is described as being both pink or coral, sometimes switching between the two. The description is quite accurate. When the light catches it a certain way it seems a different shade than in the shadows. I wear the Urban Decay Potion Primer under all of my shadows, so I don't know if it was because of that or not, but the color lasted all day long It is also the perfect amount of sparkle! I think it's a very unique and fun shade! Definitely would recommend. I give it four stars because it takes a few coats to really be seen.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My oh my, has urban decay stolen my heart. I am just the biggest fan of their eyeshadows. I've honestly never been let down by an urban decay product. The quality is always extremely consistent, which is so important to me. The colors they offer in their palettes are perfect, whether you're looking for nude looks or something more colorful. The price is great for the quality, I really do believe all their palettes are worth the money and their single eyeshadows are just as great. The shadows literally last forever, and the staying power on my eyelids are so real. I've never had an issue with patchiness or creasing in their products. Really really great eyeshadows.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Urban Decay Eyeshadow single in Midnight Cowboy. It is a stunning lid color, very neutral with just a touch of sparkle that brightens it up! It is an incredibly unique shade that I've fallen in love with very quickly. The packaging is nice, easy to use. The only thing i would suggest is, if you plan on spraying your brush with FixPlus or other setting sprays to amp up the intensity of the shadow, do so after the product is already on your brush. I found that after doing this with the spray on the brush already, a small film began to form over the product. Once you scrape it off it works just fine again. Otherwise, very good product, stunning shade!
eli a.
eli a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the new reformulated Urban Decay eyeshadows. These are the same formulation of powder that is in their new Naked 2 Palette and also the Anniversary palette, so if you have those you are familiar with the texture and pigment. The texture is rich and creamy, with a cashmere softness. It blends like a charm, although dry it seems to need more buffing out. The glitter is not as chunky as before, muted down to a shimmer. And the fallout is practically non-existent. The case itself is sleeker, cleaner, and really modern looking. The color shows clearly through the lid so it is easy to find, and it is a glass-like smooth surface so it is easier to stack
Felix F.
Felix F.
Northglenn , CO
I love the new formula, especially rockstar. I always looked for a real warm, plummy violet rather than the bluish-purple hues that UD seems to love making. And I've finally found it!! Rockstar is the shade of violet that I have searched EVERYWHERE for, and finally it's available as a single shade instead of in a palette. Yay! ANyway, Rockstar compliments brown eyes beautifully and you can build up how dark you want it to be, or mix it w/ Sin to turn it into a gorgeous light lavender color. For that effect, you can also just use Sin primer and LIGHTLY dab Rockstar on top of it. I have the old version of Sin and I'm dying to try the new formula, too!
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lounge (brick red w/green shift)
This might be - no, it IS my favorite eyeshadow of all time. If you apply it normally, it comes out more of a matte, dingy brick red. If you dampen your eyeshadow brush, you'll get more of the metallic green color. It's perfect for a grunge smokey eye! I wore this all by itself, and I got more compliments than I do when I combine several shades of eyeshadow and actually put in effort. Not to mention it lasted for hours without fading. Granted, I was wearing eye primer, but some shadows fade regardless. It also blends like a dream! This is the only eyeshadow you need. Super flattering, and completely worth the $20 price tag!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
I absolutely love this eyeshadow!! I think it is very beautiful and it is just every easy to work with as well. I personally think a little of this goes a very long way. It is a simple color but adds so much to an eye look. I'm very impressed with the payoff of this eyeshadow and will buy it again when I use it all up. I do want to add that these are $19 if you never got one before and if you signup to be on their email list and add your birthday you get to pick one of their single eyeshadows for free when you buy anything. That is how I got mine I bought the Vice lipstick and picked this eyeshadow for free.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a review for the shade Lounge.
I use it at least once a week. I reviewed a sample in my Ipsy glam bag, and was very intimidated by the color. It was a very pretty shimmery green color while in the palate, and was freaked out because I don't wear anything that falls from a "natural" brown or cream color. After leaving it sit in my makeup case for about a month I finally had enough courage to just try it out. I'm now very glad I did. It's more of a reddish brown when it's on.
This is now one of my go-to shades and I'm super stoked I received it! Will definitely be purchasing in near future!
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Review for: Twice Baked
I am obsessed with this shadow! Urban decay nails there eyeshadow! The pigment is incredible! This is the perfect every day shadow for the lid , it has just the right amount of bronze and just the right amount of smokey that you could wear this everyday to school or to work . It's office friendly , the great thing about these type of neutral shadows is that you can do a soft day look & at night amp up your shadow add more to the lid and throw some dark Browns in the crease , this shadow is beautiful with warm
Browns and cool tone brown shadows ! This is a total must have in your make up routine!
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?