Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Radium (peacock blue shimmer)
Urban decay radium eyeshadow is a great-great eyeshadow for me! I have a darker skin tone,and I am used to having to fight hard to find different eyeshadows that will actually play up the tones of my skin. Due to the color of my complexion, most eyeshadows tend to not be bold enough to be able to showcase the colors I'm trying to highlight to match my outfits, or they tend to be so light and flaky that they just fall off after about 30 minutes of application. Urban decay eyeshadows go on nicely and boldly. Trust me, Radium is no exception. It's described as a light peacock blue, but it's not so light that it's electric or neon. Personally, I'd describe it as a medium blue hue. It sits heavily on the skin so that the pigmentation, which is very strong, is able to show completely. It also applies smoothly. It's not a cream, but it's a heavier composition so that it's not flaking off after 30 minutes. When I bought and used this product it stayed on my eyes for 6 hours straight!Excellent!