Kathryn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Urban Decay eye shadows. I have several palettes, but I think the individual shadows often get overlooked. One of my favorite shades is the color "Lounge". One upon a time I bought a quad of shadows from Colourpop in their Metamorphosis collection (which was a collar with YouTube star Coffeebreakwithdani). She had a color in her collection that was gorgeous and I was sad when I ran out of it as it couldn't be replaced. Then I came across Lounge which was an even better version. Unlike Colourpop's wet to dry formula, this shadow went on smoothly. I don't get fall out and it blends well. It's great on its own, or sometimes I'll later it over a white or black eyeshadow crayon for a more vibrant or pigmented look. It's also great layered with a colored shadow. It has this gorgeous duochrome cast to it. I highly recommend trying UD's individual shadows--particularly Lounge!