Myriah N.
West Hills, CA
Recently I was in Las Vegas and living out of my suitcase I could not find my eye shadow primer.

Running late for a funeral i smeared my eyeshadow on as fast as possible got dressed almost 48 hours later my eyeshadow was still perfectly in place.

Being in Vegas there's a lot going on some people spend hours doing their make up each time they are leaving for something. I'm not that girl. I want something I can put on once and not worry about it again. Urban Decay Eyeshadow is the perfect fit for me. With over a hundred shades to choose from not counting pallets my favorite color is "Sin" it's great for day and night wear and goes on smooth with and without a primer even though it's metallic looking. I even use it for highlighting my cheekbones when I want a shiny look.

The colors are all very highly pigmented I've tried other brands over the years and always come back to Urban Decay for my blue and green eyeshadows. They have figured out the secret to a great product.