Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Before I received my first naked palette, I was brand loyal to another brand. And while those products were great quality and served me well for many years, I was truly selling myself short. I now have a number of urban decay eyeshadows and other products (such as their setting spray), that are my favorites. I think urban decay eyeshadow are where the brand truly shines. Their eyeshadows are superb.

They have great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way. Also their colors are always true to picture/in package. They go on smoothly, and have a creamy/velvety texture. They blend beautifully.

If I had to choose my favorite color that I could not live without, it would be "tease." I think tease is a great color choice for brown eyes. It can be made as a base daytime look or a taken to nighttime look with a little darker shade applied with it. Ive looked for similar, dupe, shades and found none. So I will be buying this color for as long as they continue to make it. Though I'm not sure I'll need to, as the eyeshadows do seem to last a very long time.

A friend once asked me if the urban decay palettes were worth the price tag, I answered wholeheartedly "yes!!" And she's since been converted as well. I would recommend these eyeshadows to anyone.