Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I have such a love hate with their single shadows like this. I recently purchased/ ordered the color sideline from the urban decay website and i LOVE the color and the pigmentation, and i have always loved the packaging of the single shadows, BUT, i recently used my eyeshadow and dropped it not even 6 inches (out of my hand onto my makeup desk, while it was closed) and it basically shattered, I havent even had the eyeshadow for 2 weeks, I am currently waiting until their online chat hourws open on their website so i can talk to somebody about seeing if they will send me a new one, because ill be honest, if they dont send me a new one, i will refuse to purchase from them again and tell everyone that their eyeshadows are too crumbly and shatter and that urban decay customer service sucks, i will update on their customer service as soon as i can !