Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles

Our mind-blowing formula delivers unmatched performance in a stunning array of shades.

Are theses pigmenty ?
Is this a new formula?
I love that colour what is the name of that eyeshadow Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles
Start your review of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles!
Product Highlights
I love it. its long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin it is awesome defenely worth the price and i buy it at sephorain reviews
...from is the glitter infused shadows, the fallout is crazy... as with any glittery shadow though. You can not beat the quality of this shadow. Purchase it, you'll fall in love!in reviews
These eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented and blend so well. I particularly love the colour too as it makes for a gorgeous smokey eye. The only downside of this product is the price for me, as £15 seems very steep for a small little eyeshadow. I would probably recommend purchasing a palette, which is far better value!in reviews
I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay.in reviews
Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap.in reviews
Emery M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Emery M.
Literally everything from Urban Decay is good, honestly. This company has been around and has been making high-end (for its time, at the time) makeup since long before being "goth" was actually cool, and people regularly charged more than $50 for a palette. (So the company obviously has staying power.) With color names like mildew, virgin, and smog... you know they just DGAF what anyone else thinks, which makes *me* think they're extremely cool cats. 5☆ across the board. The eyeshadow singles come in a cool little container that looks like a manhole cover. The colors are vivid, and the powder itself has a good texture, goes on smoothly, is buildable, and long wearing (with or without any primer or setting sprays, etc.) I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good product that doesn't require them to seriously consider black market organ sales to afford.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by March S.
I’m a huge fan of #UrbanDecay Cosmetics because they are always coming out with new products, collaborations, and are always up to date on what’s in style. One of my favorite things to purchase from UD is their eyeshadows- whether it’s their signature naked palettes or these lovely little singles. They come in a variety of colors to choose from, 25 to be exact! They come in a variety of finishes from matte, shimmer, metallic, and satin and I I’ve found the ones I’ve purchased to be all highly pigmented and easy to blend. They’ve all been long lasting and it’s fun to try several of them out both wet and dry to give a different look. I haven’t had much of any fall out, and the one color that I did a little setting spray fixed the problem. The only downside to all these pretty pots of colors are they $19 each…. That could add up to one expensive collection quick! But, a few… it’s worth it! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE urban decay, it’s one of my favorite brands of makeup! They do great eyeshadow palettes obviously, but I also love their single eyeshadows. This eyeshadow color is “Chopper” and it’s a gorgeous, sparkly bronze color. Love it!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Urban Decay eyeshadow singles and there are lots of shades to choose from. Most shades have medium, buildable pigment. The ones that are semi-sheer apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush. I didn’t experience much fallout from the shades that I’ve tried. Typically the shadow lasts around 8 hours without a primer, longer with. No issues with blending.
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Cheryl D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I truly enjoy Urban Decay products. The single shadows are great for travel and the same great buttery formula as their pallets. Excellent packaging!
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Joselyn A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this eyeshadow it is the perfect light purple shadow. I like the packaging along it is small and you can take it anywhere. I really like this product.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these eyeshadows! I buy these when I used a lot of the shades in my palettes. In the picture, top: sin, middle: busted, bottom: half baked. They are so easy to blend, long lasting, and very pigmented.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to base eyeshadow is Urban Decay Virgin. It's just the right amount of light tan that is great for highlighting the brow bone as well as a great base for eyeshadow. One of these singles lasts me a long time because a little goes a long way. I was first introduced to this color from the Urban Decay Naked Pallette and it's been a must have since!
Susan B.
Sandy Hook, CT
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Susan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows and should own [email protected] this great company. The color payoff is unsurpassed as is the consistency. My all time favorite.
Bhinder K.
NY, NY
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles uploaded by Bhinder K.
This is very pigmented.. loved the way it popped my eyes. Definitely gonna get more of it.

395 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...