BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Eye Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The number-one primer* for indestructible, all-day eyeshadow, our legendary Eyeshadow Primer Potion delivers everything you could possibly want in an eye primer: No creasing. More vibrant color. Smoother application.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for ALL-day shadow. Of course, every shade is paraben-free.

Now we’ve got more finishes than ever before! Caffeine (rich warm brown matte) works great for deeper skin tones and can also be used to intensify brown shadows. Use Freebase (opaque white matte) to brighten and intensify any shadow. Due to huge demand, we’re also bringing back Sin (pale nude shimmer).

Our gorgeous packaging features ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use our flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CAFFEINE:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate.

EDEN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

FREEBASE:

MINOR SIN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ORIGINAL:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/77492/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SIN:

• What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????354 Answers
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion How would y'all rate...14 Answers
  • Do you guys feel like eye primer actually makes a differe...32 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle " in 2893 reviews
  • "Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing." in 237 reviews
  • "Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks great" in 87 reviews
  • "I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))" in 70 reviews
  • "When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step." in 67 reviews
Kyra K.
Phoenix
Review for: Original, FreeBase, Minor Sin more...
I personally feel this product is extremely overhyped. It never held my shadows in place and got super greasy. The consistency is so thin and it would separate in the tube all the time for me. I tried all different kinds and just never found one that I liked.
Rara D.
Review for: Minor Sin more...
i actually never seen this product in stores. i dont know what is it and how to apply it. what its content and usage?
Samantha R.
Lancaster
Review for: Original more...
I just found this super watery and I feel like it made my eyeshadow look really patchy. Once the wateriness went away it dried my lids out. I definitely have better primers from the drugstore
Passion F.
Review for: Original more...
I heard everyone praising this product so I decided to buy this and I think it’s horrible. I see no difference in my eyeshadow ! All it does is make my eyeshadow a complete mess. It’s hella expensive and don’t recommend juste use a concealer.
Mercedes N.
Review for: Original more...
Worst primer ever. The colour is so yellow and the formula is so thick that it doesn’t blend and it affects how your eyeshadow blends
Nayamell V.
New York
It’s not that great I honestly hated this product and it doesn’t really work as great as other products I’ve tried
Lucia P.
San Diego
Review for: Original more...
I first thought since this is from urban decay it is going to work very well... I was wrong😕 the thin consistency wasn’t at all what I expected or the see through nude color. Disappointed due to the fact that there is no pigmentation in the formula. I wouldn’t buy it ever again. Better off using concealer as my eyeshadow primer like I usually do...
Rox R.
I don’t like the formula. It stuck to my eyelid but it was hard to remove from the places that I didn’t want it without removing all my makeup. It’s not expensive but it just didn’t work for me.
Kimi C.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: Original more...
i absolutely hated this product. i really wanted to like it due to the hype and i was sadly let down and even when i put on a small layer my shadow seemed very cakey and disgusting (brand new never opened primer) i would not buy again.
Adam G.
Easley
I absolutely hate this eye primer. It makes my lids even more oily than they already are. It doesn’t lay down smooth it clumps and picks up weird and it also doesn’t let the shadows glide instead it clings to them making it look patchy.
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you couldn't use Urban Decay Primer Potion...what's the next best thing?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?
Stephanie S.
Which UD Primer Potion is your favorite?

back