BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Eye Primer

The number-one primer* for indestructible, all-day eyeshadow, our legendary Eyeshadow Primer Potion delivers everything you could possibly want in an eye primer: No creasing. More vibrant color. Smoother application.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for ALL-day shadow. Of course, every shade is paraben-free.

Now we’ve got more finishes than ever before! Caffeine (rich warm brown matte) works great for deeper skin tones and can also be used to intensify brown shadows. Use Freebase (opaque white matte) to brighten and intensify any shadow. Due to huge demand, we’re also bringing back Sin (pale nude shimmer).

Our gorgeous packaging features ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use our flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CAFFEINE:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate.

EDEN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

FREEBASE:

MINOR SIN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ORIGINAL:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/77492/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SIN:

• What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????354 Answers
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion How would y'all rate...14 Answers
  • Do you guys feel like eye primer actually makes a differe...32 Answers
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • "I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle " in 2893 reviews
  • "Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing." in 237 reviews
  • "Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks great" in 87 reviews
  • "I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))" in 70 reviews
  • "When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step." in 67 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: FREEBASE, MINOR SIN, Caffeine, Sin, EDEN, ORIGINAL, Other more...
Back in March I used this primer potion for the first time. I got this from sephora in my SideEyeTrio 500 point VIB point redemption gift. It’s awesome!

I’ve only used a sample of a liquid/cream eyeshadow primer once before this (I typically used a powder one.) This one is creamy kind of. It was great!

I love the applicator tip and it kept my shadows on well all day, they didn’t crease or crack. They didn’t flake either. I love it! I would definitely buy this full size! It’s also a great gift idea and a great thing I’d enjoy finding in my ipsy bag.
Isabelle G.
Hutchinson, MN
Review for: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml more...
I love, love, love this product! The quality is great and the price is great! It lasts for a long time. When using this product it gives your eyelids a lighter color, so when you apply eyeshadow the color if it stays the exact same. It keeps my eyeshadow on for the whole day, and keeps in looking beautiful on my eyes. The only reason i did not give this a 5 star rating was because of the application brush. It’s kinda pokey so i have to use my finger to apply it on my eyes.
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
I have used all of UD's eye primers & given them all a good shot. I used to use the og 4ever- until EDEN. Eden is the best EP I have ever used. I am 40 & have very hooded eyes. This color corrects- a lil goes a long way. I apply using my Sigma 3DHD precision brush & set w/flesh tone shadow or trans powder. Eden can be worn alone. No creasing. Lasts longer than all day. Locks in shadows. Worth the $ esp when on sale! This is the best EP Urban Decay makes- for any eye type.
Tiffany W.
I left a review for the anti-aging potion and my favorite variation of the eyeshadow primer potion by UD is the original formula.

What I don’t like about this formula is that it’s thinner and way too light for my complexion (I am African-American) so even using the smallest bit makes my eyelids way too light and it remains a bit sticky and gets cakey as it dries.

It will keep your makeup in place once you can get it thinned out, but it’s difficult to get an even layer on, especially if the tint is darker than or lighter than your complexion.

Would not recommend THIS particular eyeshadow potion, but would recommend going with the translucent original formula instead. Just use your concealer for a more uniform look instead!
Stephanie J.
Review for: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml more...
This is probably one of the best products I have ever used my entire life. I don't know how to put eyeshadow on without it anymore or how I even lived without it. The staying power is crazy in my eyes Shadow doesn't move at all during the day when wearing this primer. From subtle looks too bright Electric Shadows, this primer makes them all stick. He doesn't have a weird smell at all and the application is very nice. I just wish for the price we'd get a little bit more.
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
UD eyeshadow primer potion keeps my eyeliner and shadow in place and prevents creasing. If I’m trying any type of Smokey eye, bright color or high volume shadow look, it is a must. For date nights and concerts where flash photograph can washout your makeup and you tend to need more eye attention, you want this primer to help you out. The price is the only thing I hate. I don’t use it enough to justify and it almost always dries up before I’m able to finish the tube.
Jen G.
Review for: EDEN more...
I have been using this primer for years now - and that says a lot because I tend to always go for the “latest and greatest” products. I love the creamy texture and the skin-colored base that it gives me. I wear this every day, even when I’m not wearing shadow because it just makes my eyes look more awake by brightening them up. And of course, when wearing shadow it’s fabulous for creating a perfect canvas to grab on to the true color of the shadow and make it last.
Beth M.
I honestly wish giving 100 stars was possible. This is hands down the BEST eyeshadow primer. I tell anyone who will listen. My eyelids are very oily and I have always had a horrble time with eyeshadow creasing. I started using this and never looked back. It goes on matte and I set it with a neutral cream color shadow first and then do my eye look for the day. It lasts until I decide to wash it off ... I mean ALL the day. Perfection. Buy it ... you will LOVE it!
Sara E.
South Gap
When I first purchased this product, I was very disappointed. It wasn’t performing to standards I thought Urban Decay was, but after inspection and using it quite a bit more and finding out also that you need to set this primer before you continue putting on your shadows, I became very impressed with the way my shadow stayed. At first I noticed my shadows were creasing; I was very unimpressed, but the more I play around with it the more I begin to enjoy it.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
This is an amazing product!  I use it with Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes.  I apply this product then set it with a nude eyeshadow and it makes the colors pop.  It makes my blue eyes brighter than they already are!  When I use this product, my eyeshadow is long-lasting.  I purchased this product at Ulta because they always have a nice variety of Urban Decay products.  It is extremely affordable for the product you get and I would highly recommend it to others!
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you couldn't use Urban Decay Primer Potion...what's the next best thing?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?
Stephanie S.
Which UD Primer Potion is your favorite?

back