BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Eye Primer

The number-one primer* for indestructible, all-day eyeshadow, our legendary Eyeshadow Primer Potion delivers everything you could possibly want in an eye primer: No creasing. More vibrant color. Smoother application.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for ALL-day shadow. Of course, every shade is paraben-free.

Now we’ve got more finishes than ever before! Caffeine (rich warm brown matte) works great for deeper skin tones and can also be used to intensify brown shadows. Use Freebase (opaque white matte) to brighten and intensify any shadow. Due to huge demand, we’re also bringing back Sin (pale nude shimmer).

Our gorgeous packaging features ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use our flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CAFFEINE:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate.

EDEN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

FREEBASE:

MINOR SIN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ORIGINAL:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/77492/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SIN:

• What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????350 Answers
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion How would y'all rate this an...11 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money?119 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle " in 2893 reviews
  • "Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing." in 237 reviews
  • "Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks great" in 87 reviews
  • "I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))" in 70 reviews
  • "When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step." in 67 reviews
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This is my Holy Grail of eyeshadow primers. It has never let me down. The primer has a tacky base so I can use almost every shadow with it. Colors never fade there's never creasing or a time limit while wearing it for me. You have to really set this one or you can get some skipping when trying to apply product over top of it. Great product Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Bella M.
corpus christi
Review for: Original more...
While I absolutely love the primer itself and how well it works to keep my eyeshadow in place and make it look more pigmented, I loath the doe foot on this. The consistency of this product is very creamy so the doe foot makes it hard to get enough product to spread over my entire lid. I still love it though and I’ve switched to using it in small places where I put shimmer shadows!
Shanda H.
This was the OG primer back in the day. I believe that it keeps eyeshadow lasting longer and it makes eyeshadow more vibrant. I’d say the only con is price. I can’t spend that much on an eye primer every time I run out. Also, it doesn’t make my eyeshadow last as long as another high end primer would, that is my hg primer of all time (lookin’ at you Nars)

Overall, it’s pretty good.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Review for: Sin more...
Thick, full coverage gives a great canvas for eyeshadow while covering any discoloration or veins on the lid. The only problem is that it dries very quickly, so if you don’t work fast and blend well, it will be streaky and any color applied over it will look streaky as well. I definitely think there’s better products for a lower price, even concealer. So I will not purchase again.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
I love this eyeshadow primer. I used it when it first came out but I didn’t wear a lot of eyeshadow for a while and am jut getting back into it now, so I will be repurchasing this item. It does a great job of keeping eyeshadow on and reducing the amount of fallout.
Shelby P.
Oxford, MS
This eyeshadow primer works SO well. Not only does it keep your eyeshadow from smudging at the creases after long wears, but it makes your eyeshadow stay on for longer periods of time. Additionally, my eyeshadow colors seem a bit bolder when using this. Highly recommend, worth the investment. I used a free sample of this and loved it so much that I bought the regular item.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Sin more...
Oh my goodness I cannot even put into words how much I love this primer!  I've used so many different eyeshadow primers over the years and I ALWAYS come back to this one because it is by far the best one.  It doesn't crease, it keeps the shadow in place and also does such a great job with discoloration.  Seriously, this is the best eyeshadow primer on the market.
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
At first I loved it and it is great it kept my eyeshadow in place however it sometimes would make my eyeshadow crack or crease and blending it was a nightmare. It would almost feel like glue. Idk if it doesn’t work well with some eyeshadows but sometimes it would work so well and my eye makeup would look beautiful and other times it just didn’t help at all. I say skip this step and use a concealer or your foundation. It works better.
Srin Y.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Emma H.
Manassas, VA
Lovvvve... this product is a holy grail in my life. I literally have the most Italian greasy skin of life so... when I do my makeup it is necessary that I put my primer potion on before I put on my eye shadow otherwise twenty minutes into wearing it , it looks like I never put any eye shadow on! This primer keeps my eye shadow flawless and so crisp all day long... there is no creasing or clumping up under the eye shadow it’s amazing!!!! Totally recommend!
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you couldn't use Urban Decay Primer Potion...what's the next best thing?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?
Stephanie S.
Which UD Primer Potion is your favorite?