BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Eye Primer

The number-one primer* for indestructible, all-day eyeshadow, our legendary Eyeshadow Primer Potion delivers everything you could possibly want in an eye primer: No creasing. More vibrant color. Smoother application.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for ALL-day shadow. Of course, every shade is paraben-free.

Now we’ve got more finishes than ever before! Caffeine (rich warm brown matte) works great for deeper skin tones and can also be used to intensify brown shadows. Use Freebase (opaque white matte) to brighten and intensify any shadow. Due to huge demand, we’re also bringing back Sin (pale nude shimmer).

Our gorgeous packaging features ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use our flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CAFFEINE:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate.

EDEN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

FREEBASE:

MINOR SIN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ORIGINAL:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/77492/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SIN:

• What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????354 Answers
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion How would y'all rate...14 Answers
  • Do you guys feel like eye primer actually makes a differe...32 Answers
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • "I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle " in 2893 reviews
  • "Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing." in 237 reviews
  • "Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks great" in 87 reviews
  • "I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))" in 70 reviews
  • "When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step." in 67 reviews
Stephanie J.
Review for: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml more...
This is probably one of the best products I have ever used my entire life. I don't know how to put eyeshadow on without it anymore or how I even lived without it. The staying power is crazy in my eyes Shadow doesn't move at all during the day when wearing this primer. From subtle looks too bright Electric Shadows, this primer makes them all stick. He doesn't have a weird smell at all and the application is very nice. I just wish for the price we'd get a little bit more.
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
UD eyeshadow primer potion keeps my eyeliner and shadow in place and prevents creasing. If I’m trying any type of Smokey eye, bright color or high volume shadow look, it is a must. For date nights and concerts where flash photograph can washout your makeup and you tend to need more eye attention, you want this primer to help you out. The price is the only thing I hate. I don’t use it enough to justify and it almost always dries up before I’m able to finish the tube.
Jen G.
Review for: EDEN more...
I have been using this primer for years now - and that says a lot because I tend to always go for the “latest and greatest” products. I love the creamy texture and the skin-colored base that it gives me. I wear this every day, even when I’m not wearing shadow because it just makes my eyes look more awake by brightening them up. And of course, when wearing shadow it’s fabulous for creating a perfect canvas to grab on to the true color of the shadow and make it last.
Beth M.
I honestly wish giving 100 stars was possible. This is hands down the BEST eyeshadow primer. I tell anyone who will listen. My eyelids are very oily and I have always had a horrble time with eyeshadow creasing. I started using this and never looked back. It goes on matte and I set it with a neutral cream color shadow first and then do my eye look for the day. It lasts until I decide to wash it off ... I mean ALL the day. Perfection. Buy it ... you will LOVE it!
Sara E.
South Gap
When I first purchased this product, I was very disappointed. It wasn’t performing to standards I thought Urban Decay was, but after inspection and using it quite a bit more and finding out also that you need to set this primer before you continue putting on your shadows, I became very impressed with the way my shadow stayed. At first I noticed my shadows were creasing; I was very unimpressed, but the more I play around with it the more I begin to enjoy it.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
This is an amazing product!  I use it with Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes.  I apply this product then set it with a nude eyeshadow and it makes the colors pop.  It makes my blue eyes brighter than they already are!  When I use this product, my eyeshadow is long-lasting.  I purchased this product at Ulta because they always have a nice variety of Urban Decay products.  It is extremely affordable for the product you get and I would highly recommend it to others!
Hannah G.
Review for: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml more...
I’ve used this one and the tinted ones and they’re amazing! They give an extra hold to my Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette and I love it! Allows blending and holds through 24-36 hr shifts as an EMT with many many naps. I would recommend this for sure. It was an absolute necessity for my Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette to even stay on for 12 hours. Without it, the shadows would “fall off” before the day ended.
Marcela O.
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
The absolutely BEST, longwearing eye primer there is, hands down! I can work 12-15 hour days and my eyemakeup will not budge when using the primer potion. The formula is literally magic in a tube and applies evenly and smoothly. Plus a little goes a very long way. My top eye primer recommendation for oily lids! If you suffer from eyeshadow creasing, this is a must have product and worth the price because it will last you a long time. A tube can last me at least a year and a half!
Tiffany F.
Cartersville
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
I’ve been using this eyeshadow primer for years and it’s by far my favorite! I’ve tried others in between but I always go back to my Urban Decay. I have oily eyelids and this is the only one that keeps my eyeshadow in place but also doesn’t look dry on my lids. When they’re on sale I always buy one so I have an extra. A little goes a long way, so I don’t think I’ll ever run out at this point.  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Stephanie C.
Review for: ORIGINAL, FREEBASE more...
I can not say how much i love this product! It is so amazing. It has such a good formula. I do my makeup at around 7:30 am and by 9 pm my eye shadow still looks as good as at 7:30am! This product does not compare to any other primer I've tried!! This is so good! Ive attached a picture where i used the primer to create the look!  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you couldn't use Urban Decay Primer Potion...what's the next best thing?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?
Stephanie S.
Which UD Primer Potion is your favorite?