BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Eye Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The number-one primer* for indestructible, all-day eyeshadow, our legendary Eyeshadow Primer Potion delivers everything you could possibly want in an eye primer: No creasing. More vibrant color. Smoother application.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for ALL-day shadow. Of course, every shade is paraben-free.

Now we’ve got more finishes than ever before! Caffeine (rich warm brown matte) works great for deeper skin tones and can also be used to intensify brown shadows. Use Freebase (opaque white matte) to brighten and intensify any shadow. Due to huge demand, we’re also bringing back Sin (pale nude shimmer).

Our gorgeous packaging features ombré artwork and a faceted, jewel-like cap. Squeeze the Potion directly from the tube or use our flocked wand applicator. Either way, you get precise, controlled application every time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CAFFEINE:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate.

EDEN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

FREEBASE:

MINOR SIN:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ORIGINAL:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua (Water/Eau).

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 774491/77492/774499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SIN:

• What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????354 Answers
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion How would y'all rate...14 Answers
  • Do you guys feel like eye primer actually makes a differe...32 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle " in 2893 reviews
  • "Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing." in 237 reviews
  • "Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks great" in 87 reviews
  • "I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))" in 70 reviews
  • "When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step." in 67 reviews
Marissa L.
Waterford , MI
Let me start by telling you that if you don’t already use a eyeshadow primer! Please start! This is my absolute favorite, it’s easy to use and I use it so often that when I go to buy one, I always get two just so I have a back up. Not only does this create an all day stay canvas for your eyeshadow, it also helps the pigmentation of your colors POP! Super easy to apply and not thick on the eyes!
Sarah B.
Review for: Original more...
I wish I had known about eyeshadow primers WAY sooner than later. I heard about the Urban Decay one and decided to give it a shot. It’s not overly price for the amount you get and it will last for a very long time. My eye makeup survives through the sweat, wind, rain and Florida humidity. They do have other varieties, but this has always been my go-to primer. It gets rid of the oil from my eyes and makes the shadows last.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Review for: Original, Sin more...
This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer. This is the only line that I have used in several years. It’s very decently priced for high end makeup, has aesthetically pleasing packaging. Smooths out easily on your eyelids, and really boosts how good your eye makeup looks and how long it lasts. One little tube can also last me several months from all the up to a year. I strongly recommend adding this to your makeup collection.
Carly K.
Have used this for like 6 years. Always keeps my eye makeup in place. Even if I sleep in it over night. I will say though one the tube gets old, it starts to deep through the packaging and you can see it on the outside (doesn’t come out) and it gets all watery instead of creamy. So that’s my mistake in keeping it too long. But it’s such a decent sized bottle and I don’t use enough to ever go through a bottle in time.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Sin more...
I almost always use this eye primer prior to applying my eyeshadow. I love the glowing look and how it makes your eye makeup stay on longer and really pop. You can use it for a subtle everyday look or a more Glam effect. It also goes a long way. I don't find myself having to buy a new tube very often.
Melanie U.
Perfect metallic base to layer under other colors and blend. Here I did a smokey blue by Crown Brush 35 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette- 35SH and put Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on top and finished with a crown metallic white over it. Topped it off with Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara and tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black #makeuplife #makeup #tarte #urbandecay #crown
Shasha S.
Review for: Original, FreeBase, Minor Sin, Eden more...
Kei M.
Long Beach
Review for: Original more...
Favorite eyeshadow base. I thought it was decent, but was iffy on the price (it got the job done but nothing special, you know?)
Then a few weeks ago, I got home from an event and immediately collapsed on my bed to fall asleep. Woke up in the morning and my eyeshadow did not budge, 24 hours after initial application. This will always have my undying loyalty (if they go back to the squeeze tube, that is!)
Hayley C.
Review for: Original more...
This has been my OG holy grail primer for my eyes. I like the doe foot applicator, it’s good to grab product to spread on my eyes. When I don’t use this eye primer, my eyeshadow becomes an oily, creasy mess. When I do use it, I can go work out at the gym with eyeshadow on (after work) and have it still looking good when I get home. It really increases the longevity of my eye looks and I am glad I bought this. Definitely worth it.
Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
Urban decay’s eyeshadow primer is by far the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used. I have been using this since day one, it’s my ride or die primer for the eyes. I have tried other products but it’s just never as good as the urban decay primer. It just leaves my eyeshadow lasting all day. I have never had a problem with creasing or my eye makeup everlooking bad due to this primer. I say look no further and purchase this urban decay eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
What are the benefits of using an eyeshadow primer????
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you couldn't use Urban Decay Primer Potion...what's the next best thing?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?
Stephanie S.
Which UD Primer Potion is your favorite?

back