Nyierra G.
Hinesville, GA

Will it make my eyeshadows appear less dull after using the urban decay primer?

Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
1 year, 5 months ago
No! It's by far the best primer for your eyes! I've never noticed any of my eyeshadow fading when I use this primer. I can tell a huge difference when I don't use it though, my eyeshadow doesn't look nearly as good! Just make sure to set it when you apply it and that will help even more!
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Never noticed a difference in anything color wise
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
No, but make sure to put some powder over it once you apply it so your eyeshadow can stick and stay on longer.