Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Which Urban Decay Primer Potion do you prefer? Original? Matte? Or Shimmer?
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Sept. 13, 2014, 11:45 p.m.
I personally like the original because then if I want to use matte shades, I don't need to worry about placement as much. The shimmer ones work well, too, so it is really just personal preference. I do not have experience with the matte one, but I bet I'd like it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Sept. 6, 2014, 10:51 p.m.
I always prefer the shimmer ones! Idk why. I just do! 😋 but the original is just as amazing! It's just color preference
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Aug. 22, 2014, 8:01 a.m.
I prefer Original because I am on a budget. You are able to use your shadow to create the look...matte, shimmer, etc. but still have the great primer underneath! lol :-)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Aug. 16, 2014, 2:02 p.m.
The original primer works great for everyday and for a neutral look. The shimmer primer is SO pretty though and makes any shadow shimmery. I think the shimmer would be best for a dramatic look or if you were going out for the night.
Marisa J.
July 29, 2014, 12:31 p.m.
I like the original for everyday use. I don't think the shimmer would always be appropriate so i would stay safe and just use matte or the original
July 29, 2014, 9:08 a.m.