Katie F.

I've read many reviews and this is everyone's holy grail eye primer. I would love to try it but for the price I am curious if someone has a close second for cheaper?

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
3 years, 3 months ago
I would recommend the Maybelline color tattoo in Barely Branded. It's not the same consistency as the urban decay, but I think it is smoothr and less chalky feeling. It is also 5-6 dollars at the drugstore.
Gina O.
Gina O.
3 years, 4 months ago
I've heard ELF eye primer is good. I have never tried it. But I can say just go for the Urban Devay primer. It's worth the money, it doesn't crease, and also my tube has been lasting me a WHILE