Sharon M.
Fowler, CA

I've heard so many great things about this primer, theres such a huge hype on it but I can't get myself to buy it because of the price.. is it really worth it?

Saige  S.
Saige S.
San Marcos, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
I think that it is worth the money completely. It will last you for forever. I have had my primer for probably 7 months and I have still not used half the tube. A little goes a long way.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Henderson
3 years, 6 months ago
I bought a smaller bottle to try it first and loved it. It's worth the $$
Cathy F.
Cathy F.
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree, a little goes a long way. They have them at Ulta is a smaller size, and a bit cheaper per tube if you buy the small trio pack.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 6 months ago
It is worth it, in my opinion. It makes your eyeshadow apply smoothr and more evenly and helps prevent creasing. All you need is a little bit (less than a pea size on each eyelid) so your tube will last you a long time.