Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
It's a great primer and definitely helps your eyeshadow to stay put and even makes the colors more vivid. But you can find less expensive products that do the same thing. IMO it's not worth the price.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Kent, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
Elf $1 primer works for some people and it is so cheep that you can try it and if it doesn't work for you then you can try something else but honestly the tube will last you so long that the urban decay is worth the money
Bri L.
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Because you only use a little bit at a time, I find that this product really lasts and is worth the price! Plus, I haven't found any other products that can truly keep my eye makeup in place without creasing. WORTH IT!
Candi E.
Candi E.
4 years ago
I would love to answer your question but I'm failing to find the question part......
Christal W.
Christal W.
Camp Springs, MD
4 years ago
If you have oily eye lids then its definitely worth the money. I've tried primer's from many companies but nothing keeps my shadow from creasing or fading away like this primer. Also a little goes a long way so a small tube will last a long time.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Addison, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
For me, the closest dupe I found was ELF's eye primer for a dollar. I just didn't like all the ingredients in their products, so I usually try to avoid theirs. :) Hope this helps!