Erin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money? Because I've used a creme eye shadow primer and the E.L.F. eye shadow primer. I feel like nether of them worked, the ELF one is way to liquidy and doesn't last all day. I want to purchase this but I don't know if I should. ALSO how long would this last if I used it everyday (I don't wear makeup frequently).
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I've been using the ELF one too but I just got a sample of this and it is SO MUCH BETTER trust me! But only use it on the lid!
Brianna S.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have used this for years and it works wonders for me. Just make sure when you put it on that you spread it evenly and let it dry completely before you open your eyes. You don't want to crease it while it's drying. But it usually dries very quickly and as long as you apply it properly, it lasts me all day long. I have tried other brands and Urban Decay is the only one so far that has worked for me. You can find it at a discount price all over online. I once bought a whole bunch super cheap because it was the old packaging.
Megan F.
Megan F.
1 year, 5 months ago
I bought mine from Sephora online when it was on sale for $10. I definitely recommend this product. My eyeshadow doesn't move all day (+12 hours). Even in this hot sweaty days my eye makeup is perfect, just how it looked when I first applied it. A little bit goes a long way. The big size on sale lasts forever!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
Definitely! One of my favorite eye primers
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
St Louis Park, MN
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, it lasts for a very long time and stay on all day and night. Ive even slept with it and my eyeshadow has stayed on!
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes it's worth the money! I used to use the E.L.F primer and for the price it's decent. I don't wear makeup everyday so this primer has lasted me a while. I am wearing it as of right now and no creasing of my shadow!!! I would say that if you use it, in my opinion at least, don't use a lot for the lids. I use a very small amount and it does a good job with it's staying power. Hope that helps!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Manhattan, KS
3 years, 10 months ago
It is worth the money, but try on Amazon. I did, and I got a regular-sized tube for $12 instead of $20. My tube has lasted for over six months and I use it regularly. I have very large eyes and I put it all over my eyelids and the eyeshadow stays all day long.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Puyallup, Wa
4 years ago
It's definitely worth it. My coworkers and I went on a mad search for the best primer and we ALL love this one. It will last forever, even the sample tubes they give out in freebies or in monthly subscriptions. Look on eBay for a sample before you commit to the larger tube.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
4 years ago
Make sure to buy the tube, it will last at least a year. It is definitely the VERY BEST primer I have ever used and I have tried them all. It is the best and not expensive either! If you don't like wearing makeup that often you can also get the primer potion in a few other shades which can double as a primer and color on your lids.