Erin N.
Erin N.
Is this worth the money? Because I've used a creme eye shadow primer and the E.L.F. eye shadow primer. I feel like nether of them worked, the ELF one is way to liquidy and doesn't last all day. I want to purchase this but I don't know if I should. ALSO how long would this last if I used it everyday (I don't wear makeup frequently).
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
I've been using the ELF one too but I just got a sample of this and it is SO MUCH BETTER trust me! But only use it on the lid!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Aug. 18, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Yes it's a life saver!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
June 26, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
I have used this for years and it works wonders for me. Just make sure when you put it on that you spread it evenly and let it dry completely before you open your eyes. You don't want to crease it while it's drying. But it usually dries very quickly and as long as you apply it properly, it lasts me all day long. I have tried other brands and Urban Decay is the only one so far that has worked for me. You can find it at a discount price all over online. I once bought a whole bunch super cheap because it was the old packaging.
Megan F.
Megan F.
June 10, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
I bought mine from Sephora online when it was on sale for $10. I definitely recommend this product. My eyeshadow doesn't move all day (+12 hours). Even in this hot sweaty days my eye makeup is perfect, just how it looked when I first applied it. A little bit goes a long way. The big size on sale lasts forever!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Jan. 8, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Definitely! One of my favorite eye primers
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
Dec. 4, 2015, 12:43 p.m.
Yes, it lasts for a very long time and stay on all day and night. Ive even slept with it and my eyeshadow has stayed on!
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Dec. 31, 2013, 2:12 p.m.
Yes it's worth the money! I used to use the E.L.F primer and for the price it's decent. I don't wear makeup everyday so this primer has lasted me a while. I am wearing it as of right now and no creasing of my shadow!!! I would say that if you use it, in my opinion at least, don't use a lot for the lids. I use a very small amount and it does a good job with it's staying power. Hope that helps!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Dec. 28, 2013, 4:58 p.m.
It is worth the money, but try on Amazon. I did, and I got a regular-sized tube for $12 instead of $20. My tube has lasted for over six months and I use it regularly. I have very large eyes and I put it all over my eyelids and the eyeshadow stays all day long.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nov. 17, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
It's definitely worth it. My coworkers and I went on a mad search for the best primer and we ALL love this one. It will last forever, even the sample tubes they give out in freebies or in monthly subscriptions. Look on eBay for a sample before you commit to the larger tube.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Nov. 8, 2013, 2:47 p.m.
Make sure to buy the tube, it will last at least a year. It is definitely the VERY BEST primer I have ever used and I have tried them all. It is the best and not expensive either! If you don't like wearing makeup that often you can also get the primer potion in a few other shades which can double as a primer and color on your lids.
Alice D.
Alice D.
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:35 a.m.
Yes, it really is. This product works like a charm and you only need to use the tiniest bit because a little goes a long way. I use it to make my eyeshadow pop better and to stop it from creasing, but I also use it when I do winged eyeliner because it stops it from smudging throughout the day.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Oct. 14, 2013, 1:38 p.m.
I am the oiliest person I know, and this works for me for about 10 hours. I can at least get through the work day without looking like a raccoon! It's expensive, but I definitely think it's worth it. The biggest tip I can give you is don't leave it in the car! If it gets hot or cold, it begins to separate and doesn't work as well!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Sept. 25, 2013, 9:37 p.m.
Although it's not the most inexpensive primer on the market it's absolutely worth it. It holds up with no creasing and great continuous color hold throughout sweat and sticky weather. Plus a little goes a LONG way, I don't have to purchase it very often and I use it daily.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Sept. 13, 2013, 9:30 p.m.
It is DEFINITELY worth the money. A tiny bit goes a LONG way. I've had the same tube for almost a year and I use it almost every single day. It makes your eyeshadow looks last long and look great all day. $20 isn't bad for something that's perfect in every way.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sept. 4, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Here was my review: I just received a few samples of this in my Sephora box yesterday - I'm in love! I agree with previous reviewers - a (VERY) little goes a long way. I've tried previous eye primers before and this didn... n't have the staying power as the others. Once my samples run out (I received 6 so it will be some time), I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this product
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Aug. 17, 2013, 1:31 p.m.
For me it's defiantly worth the money. It lasts a really long time, I use mine every day and it's lasted almost two months and it still going. You don't need a lot to make your makeup stay.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Aug. 14, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
ULTA sells trial sizes of Original and Greed primer potions. I will say though that it is our best-selling eye primer. I recommend the Original for normal to dry lids, Eden for dark and/or oily lids, or Sin {champagne color) or Greed (gold) if you'd like a subtle shimmery base color. Urban Decay has released a new anti-aging primer position that works INSTANTLY to brighten and fill fine lines and wrinkles! Use under eyes and on lids for maximum effect.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Aug. 3, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
Try going to Sephora and ask for a sample to try it. I think it's definitely worth the money, but they give out so many sample sizes of this with purchases that you could easily get it for free. The sample sizes last forever. I have the full size too and I feel like I haven't even dented it and I've had it for at least 8 months.
Crissy E.
Crissy E.
July 20, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
I've tired a lot of different primers and I really like the primer from NYX it's not only inexpensive but it really holds up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
July 15, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
This one is fantastic! First primer I ever used and I'll never try anything else! It last all day and keeps your eye shadow looking hot! I also don't wear make up often and mine has lasted me forever. I am still using the sample one I got 2 years ago! Also, when using you only need a little bit, it has great coverage and goes a long way! Hope this helped!