Allie b.
Lincoln, NE

Is this really worth the money?

Wendi V.
Wendi V.
1 month ago
Yes it is worth the money!
Martha M.
Martha M.
3 months, 1 week ago
Yes, It IS worth the try on this primer 💮👰🌸🌺🌻
Cara P.
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
7 months ago
I think so! Especially the gold shade!
Niveen S.
Niveen S.
9 months ago
Diffinatly Yes it last for long time and excellent variety
KEDC E.
KEDC E.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I didn't think it would work when I first bought it back in 2008, but ever since then, it's ALL I have been using. I will not try any other eyeshadow primers but this one.
KYLIE B.
KYLIE B.
Manchester,TN
10 months ago
Yes it lasts sooo long and holds your shadow on all day!
Renata D.
Renata D.
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes!! I've used other brands and they don't work as well !
Kaylah K.
Kaylah K.
Windsor
1 year, 2 months ago
I have found that there is nothing special about the original version. The matte version (Eden) is worth it. I have oily eyelids and this keeps my shadow in place all day and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Phillis J.
Phillis J.
HYDE PARK
1 year, 4 months ago
yes this is very good and worth every penny you just use a little bit
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Delray Beach
1 year, 5 months ago
No! I did not like it, maybe I received an old one? not sure but honestly the worst eye primer I have ever used! I am thinking of trying it out again at Sephora and comparing with the one I purchased to see if there is a difference. Everyone says they love this product and that it works amazing for them, but unfortunately I haven't had that experience. It made my eyeshadows crease and within hours my eyelids were greasy.