Allie b.
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE

Is this really worth the money?
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
This is the ONLY eye shadow primer that i use because its so amazing! I totally think its worth the $$. :)
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
I think so! The primer makes my eyeshadow pop and last a very long time. It's great for those really powdery eyeshadows/loose powders/pigments.
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
This is not that expensive and I believe it is worth the money!
Mirissa B.
Mirissa B.
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you I strongly recommend looking there first. I go to the one in Ann Arbor, MI and they have full-sized anti-aging UD primer potions for $8. Three stores down they're at Ulta for full price.
dayany s.
dayany s.
Feb. 4, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
I think so if you tend to have oily lids. If you don't really NEED primer, then you can get away with a cheaper brand.
Meilin G.
Meilin G.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Yea for sure. If you find your favorite shade and buy the full size, this thing lasts forever and makes your eyeshadow pop and last so much better!
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Yes! I love this product because you need such a little amount to last the entire day I have really oily eyelids and this is the only product I've found that leaves my eyeshadow exactly how I put it on all day long
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Cc C.
Cc C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Yea if u have oily eyelids
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Yes! Especially if you have oily eye lids
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
I am a strong believer that there are drugstore products that are complete dupes for higher end makeup. But this is one of the few things I actually spend the money on. This will keep your eye shadow on all day without creasing. Its also nice if you don't want to put on eye shadow and just want an even eye lid. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:06 a.m.
Absolutely! I was skeptical at first, but after using it just one time, I knew I'd never be able to go back. My eyelids are very oily and this is the only product that keeps my eyeshadow looking perfect all day!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Jan. 24, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
for it was worth the money I spend on this product. ill tell you this I do have oily eye lids and when I started using this I was a little scared because I didn't know if it was going to work but then I ended love it I was happy I got it. what you should do if your still not sure if you want to waste the money go to your nearest Sephora and ask for a sample trust me you'll love it
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Jan. 24, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
In my opinion, it is worth every penny!!! This is my go to eye shadow primer!! I have been using for years and it last forever!! A little goes a long way!!
Janay W.
Janay W.
Jan. 23, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Absolutely! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
This has been my go to primer since the first time I used it! It is definitely worth every penny. Never a disappointment!
caroline o.
caroline o.
Jan. 22, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
in my opinion, absolutely! The shade Eden also doubles as a concealer for me, so it's like a two in one!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
What is a another good primerm
Sab L.
Sab L.
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Most definitely!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Jan. 12, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
It 100% is. I was so hesitant to purchase but my only regret is not purchasing sooner.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Yes, it's really good and helps your eyeshadow stay on!
mayokun a.
mayokun a.
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
It's a game changer and worth every penny
Jan. 10, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Yessssas
Jan. 10, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Yessssas
Octavia A.
Octavia A.
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Yeeeesss!!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
It's worth every penny!! It helps to make the eyeshadow colors pop more, go on smoother and last longer! I love this product!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Yes! I use the original and LOVE it!!
Holly J.
Holly J.
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Definitely! I don't like to spend a lot on makeup but using this product makes the most of the pricier eyeshadow pallets I like to use and it makes the shadow apply so much nicer! Go for it!!
Celia M.
Celia M.
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
So worth it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
It is SO WORTH IT! I bought mine on black friday for $8 and you seriously use the tiniest amount per eyelid. I can see this lasting me all year and I use it almost everyday. It goes on smooth and drys powdery.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
I think it is definitely worth it! I have the smaller tubes as well and it's lasted me so long! Definitely worth buying!
Andreana B.
Andreana B.
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
I don't think it is at all... not the original anyway. I have watery eyes and it always seems to get crusty and gross after a few hours... I much prefer the Milani primer and it's a steal!!
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Jan. 4, 2017, 3 p.m.
It is worth it I have only had smaller tubes and they lasted me so long! But if you go to Nordtroms rack they usually have full sized tubes for $10!
Jayla H.
Jayla H.
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Yes iv had the same tube for 2 years a little goes a long way and it makes my eyeshadow stay on all day
member-c972cca22
member-c972cca22
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Absolutely. And if you shop around you can find it for $10 and it will last a long time.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Dec. 25, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
yes, it makes your eyeshadow stay all day
Chi N.
Chi N.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
I am a hard sell for primers, because I have super oily eyelids. But this has been my go-to for the past 6 years. Love it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
I honestly think it is. It really keeps the shadow in place and vibrant while preventing it from cracking throughout the day/night.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
This is absolutely worth the money! It really isn't that expensive if you are just priming your eyelids. It makes a huge difference when wearing eyeshadow. I would never wear shadow without it! Hope this helps
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Totally worth the money! The best eye shadow primer out there! It's been my holy grail for years!! I will not use anything else if I plan on wearing eyeshadow for more than an hour or two. I used to wonder why my eyeshadow never lasted....until I tried this!
Alex W.
Alex W.
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Definitely! It lasts a really long time!
Dec. 12, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
yes, your makeup will smudge without it
Alana Y.
Alana Y.
Dec. 9, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
yes it lasts a long time and works so well
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Yes, I have had mine for years and it still works.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Dec. 4, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Yes and it last forever so you are not constantly buying this
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Dec. 3, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Yup, totally worth it. I've tried many, many primers from drug store brands to prestige to luxury and I keep going back to UD. This is one of my holy grails and one of the few products that I buy again and again.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Absolutely. The eyeshadow pigments stay true to palette color and do not crease up. Great long-wear for shadow and a little goes a longgg way!
Danubis M.
Danubis M.
Nov. 22, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Yes it worth spending money on them.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Nov. 21, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
100%!! It truly lives up to the hype!
Gena C.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Yes I agree with everyone it really will last you a while. One of my must have products!
Gena C.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
A million times yes!! If you want your eye shadow to stay in place through the partying and dancing and possible bedroom fun this is the primer must have. The different tint options are great for different color options however the original is my favorite.
sara d.
sara d.
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
YES!! a little goes a long way and it lasts forever and works amazingly
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Yes dedinitely without the primer eyeshadow is half as oigmented than with it on
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
YES! It lasts a long time, increases the pigmentation of shadows and helps keep a creaseless look all day or night.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Sept. 30, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Yes! Even though the tube is small, it lasts you so long because you only need a tiny bit for each application.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Sept. 29, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Yes! I know it doesn't look like much, however, it really does last. Even if you use it everyday. All you need it a little dot on each eye and smooth it in!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Aug. 31, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
By far, yes! I just got this and I will never turn back to my old primers!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Aug. 12, 2016, 6:36 a.m.
Yes, definitely worth the money. If you think its too expensive, theres also a dupe for it. which in my opinion works exactly the same as this one. It is the Milani eyeshadow primer and I believe it is only about $5. All in all this primer is great and eyeshadow stays put all day and night.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Aug. 5, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
I like this one way better than any other eye primer that I have used.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
July 27, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
I liked this one way better then mac paint pot. The mac makes my shadows look cakey sometimes this is doesn't and they go on so smooth. I totally love this one
Holly C.
Holly C.
July 10, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
I think it is worth it because a little goes a long way. Plus it really works.
June 29, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Absolutely. A little goes a long way with this product. Plus it holds my eye shadow in place for over 36 hours (No, I do not make a habit out of it on a regular basis.) It is far better than other primers I have tried, and honestly it lasts for a long time. The first time I tried it, I received a trial size with the smoked palette. The one trial size tube of it, being used every day, lasted for several months.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
June 29, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
Yes, this product is well worth the money and lasts all day. It makes any eye shadow pop. I even tried it with makeup from the dollar store and it looked just as good as my urban decay eye shadows. It's also one of the only things I use every day. Even if it's just to make my eyes look natural.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
June 28, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Yes yes and yes. I bought the travel sized on two years ago for 12$ and I use it every day and I'm still not done with my first one. Best primer on the market
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
June 27, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Yes it is definitely worth it. None of the others I have ever used compare to it.
Eva S.
Eva S.
June 26, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Yes! Best eye primer ever! A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money.
maly s.
maly s.
June 22, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
YES! It's a definite must! A little goes a long way so this will last a long time! Plus your eye makeup will look so much better and more even.
Viridiana L.
Viridiana L.
June 22, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Best primer ever! 100% worth it. Long lasting and doesn't crease! Sometimes some of the urban decay palettes come with a travel size one.
courtney d.
courtney d.
June 16, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Yes and no here's why I say that, if you're not going to use allot of it and everyday I would say yes but if your going to glob it on and put it on everyday and don't wanna spend the money every month or month and a half then go with the elf brand primer just as good but without the pigment coverage but I'd say there pretty close just ones 25 and the other coast a doller.
Lana A.
Lana A.
Nov. 19, 2012, 11:21 a.m.
Totally worth it. a little goes a long way, and makes e/s last all day and night
Amy V.
Amy V.
Nov. 13, 2012, 6:56 p.m.
CHEAP CHIC --- Sometimes Hautelook has this on sale. I bought two of the original full size for only $20.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Nov. 13, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
It's worth it if you plan on making the best of your shadows and wear them all day/night. If you only where your look for a few hours then I would say you can probably go for a cheaper one.
Kia W.
Kia W.
Nov. 13, 2012, 8:43 a.m.
Yes! Best 20$ you will ever spend!
Billyjo J.
Billyjo J.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:05 p.m.
Yes i would agree that it is worth the $ it only takes a little to work and it keeps your shadow on without creasing
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Nov. 11, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
Absolutely
Sera K.
Sera K.
Nov. 11, 2012, 8:25 a.m.
It depends on the type of your skin and how your eye is shaped. I have oily eyelids and double eyelids so my eyeshadow creases easily. This primer helps my eyeshadow last all day. Though it may seem expensive, there is a lot in the tube.
M P.
M P.
Nov. 11, 2012, 4:20 a.m.
YES!!! Worth every penny! In my opinion, Urban Decay has the BEST eyeshadows and primers out there!
aleysha l.
aleysha l.
Nov. 10, 2012, 5:11 p.m.
Yes best eye shadow primer out there.Little goes a long way
Candice M.
Candice M.
Nov. 10, 2012, 6:51 a.m.
Yes!!!!! It makes your eyeshadow stay put all day with no creasing!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Totally! It might seem like a lot at the store, but it lasts for a long time. Their products are really high quality too, so its not like your getting a bad product.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Nov. 9, 2012, 4:02 p.m.
If you have oily or hooded lids then yes, it is absolutely worth the money. It only takes a tiny bit per lid so the tube lasts for a long time, even with daily use.
Misato S.
Misato S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 11:08 a.m.
Worth it if you have oily eyelids. If you have dry eyelids, don't bother purchasing. You don't need primers.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Nov. 9, 2012, 7:15 a.m.
It is worth the money if you wear eyeshadow and you want it to stay put for several hours at a time. I rarely buy it, because there are few days that I need my eyeshadow to really last that long.
Nov. 8, 2012, 8:22 p.m.
Yes it is. Lets put it this way: I bought this primer well over a year ago (at $20+) and I still have just under half the tube left. Its the same thing with most other pricier products, you spend more but they last so much longer! (hopefully you like the product or else you also stuck with it for a long time! lol) Sarah
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:21 p.m.
Totally worth the money
Amber E.
Amber E.
Nov. 8, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
My eyeshadow last soo much longer with it!
Johana E.
Johana E.
Nov. 8, 2012, 11:53 a.m.
Yes. My eyeshadow stays on way longer.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:26 a.m.
This is worth every penny!! Your eyeshadow stays where you put it! its not to badly priced, because a little goes a long way with this product, so it lasts a long time. I repurchase all the time.
Christian H.
Christian H.
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:11 a.m.
Absolutely! This primer lasts all day and all night if needed. It was recently repackaged and I found the old packaging available at Nordstrom Rack for only $8. Worth every penny .
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:40 p.m.
Yes! I have oily skin, so my eyeshadow use to ALWAYS crease! I finally decided to buy this product and I don't go a day without using it. I have Sin and Eden and on the days where I don't feel like putting eyeshadow on, I just smack on Sin primer potion and some mascara and I'm good to go.
Nadia O.
Nadia O.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:07 p.m.
Yes it is! I love it! it is the best thing ever!!!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:39 p.m.
Yes! i usually don't spend that much on beauty products, but this is definitely worth it!
Pragya S.
Pragya S.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:08 p.m.
I'd say it depends on how picky you are with makeup and your skin type. I have the Naked palette and I find that the shadows stay just fine, with or without this primer. I find that to be the case for my lids with most shadows, but if you know that you have a problem with eye shadow staying power, this will probably solve that problem!
Pavan S.