Allie b.
Lincoln, NE

Is this really worth the money?

Renata D.
Renata D.
1 month ago
Yes!! I've used other brands and they don't work as well !
Kaylah K.
Kaylah K.
Windsor
4 months, 1 week ago
I have found that there is nothing special about the original version. The matte version (Eden) is worth it. I have oily eyelids and this keeps my shadow in place all day and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Phillis J.
Phillis J.
HYDE PARK
5 months, 4 weeks ago
yes this is very good and worth every penny you just use a little bit
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Delray Beach
7 months, 2 weeks ago
No! I did not like it, maybe I received an old one? not sure but honestly the worst eye primer I have ever used! I am thinking of trying it out again at Sephora and comparing with the one I purchased to see if there is a difference. Everyone says they love this product and that it works amazing for them, but unfortunately I haven't had that experience. It made my eyeshadows crease and within hours my eyelids were greasy.
Regina C.
Regina C.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! A little goes a long way and it really does help prevent creasing and makes applying/blending eyeshadow easy. I usually get mine on sale for $9-10 though when they have sales at Ulta, Macys, or Sephora!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Mesa, AZ
8 months ago
YESYESYES! I received a sample in one of my subscription boxes some tine ago, & there's still plenty of product to last me another 6 months. It only takes a little bit to get good results. My favorite by far.
Lawrenceville, GA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Absolutely! If you're in your 30s and up you may want to go with the anti-aging formula, though.
Lawrenceville, GA
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, it definitely makes your makeup last longer!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I think its worth it, it keeps your makeup on all day