Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR

Is this primer too expensive in some people's opinion?

Cara P.
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I've had the same tube for three years! You just use the absolute smallest amount.
Camille O.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
it lasts for a very long time so it's worth every penny!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This primer is a bit pricey but it last a very long time!! I use the smallest amount.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Kildare
1 year, 1 month ago
I normally don't splurge on small things like this, however, when I got my naked palette I got the free primer samples so I decided to give them a go. Honestly, although it's $20 a little goes a long way. I've had mine for about two years now and still have a good bit left, it's easy to work with and keeps your eyeshadow on all day with no creasing.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
1 year, 3 months ago
I think it's worth the money if you are in the market for a good eye shadow primer.
Caty H.
Caty H.
1 year, 3 months ago
I'd say it's worth it!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
1 year, 4 months ago
I believe this product is worth it, as one purchase last months and my shadows don't crease.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Philadelphia , Pa
1 year, 5 months ago
I have a hard time justifying spending this much on a primer in such a small bottle, but you only use maybe a pencil point size total per application. So I think the quality and the amount needed make this worth it.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Calera, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
I think its a bit expensive BUT it does work. I get the sample size....the stuff goes a long way so you can use the sample size for a good long while.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Ridgewood
1 year, 5 months ago
Definitely not! I've used it every day for 5 months and I still have so much left in the tube. I think it is worth every penny.