Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Is this a lame gift!? My husband keeps asking me what I want, and this is something I use everyday, and I saw that on the website they have a special two pack of regular primer and anit aging formula for the price of one!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Peoria, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely not a lame gift. Probably the best gift EVER!
Jordana M.
Jordana M.
Vancouver, BC
3 years, 8 months ago
Definitely not! A gift is supposed to be what makes you happy and if primer makes you happy then who cares what other people think!
Allison B.
Allison B.
3 years, 10 months ago
Primer Potion is a wonderful gift that 1) you're craving, 2) will combine with other things to make you feel your best, 3) is in a gift-giving price range and 4) has beautiful packaging. Your husband can't go wrong giving this to you!
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
West Monroe, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
Absolutely not... This is a great primer and not a cheap one. I think that deal is a great one and you should take full advantage of it. Plus it's something easy your husband will be able to get.
Saba J.
Saba J.
3 years, 11 months ago
Not at all! I like the anti aging prier potion better than the regular one. I think it's a very good gift :)
Marcenia H.
Marcenia H.
3 years, 11 months ago
No. definitely not. I ask my boyfriend to buy me makeup stuff too all the time.