Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I'm wondering if this really does help?
EVETTE N.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, when I don't use it my eye make up does not stay on. With this product there are no creases and my eyeshadow lasts all day.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing in the fold and makes my eyeshadow last all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, this stuff really does help!! Before using this, I'd have the problem of my eye shadow migrating to the creases in my eyelids no matter what I did. I've noticed I get the best results with this if I put it on my eyelids, let it sit for a few minutes until it's dry to the touch, then apply my eye shadow. Since doing that I've never had the problem of my eye shadow going to the creases of my eyes or rubbing off. It's light, too. I never feel like I have caked on makeup all over my eyelids.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Elmwood Park, Il
3 years, 6 months ago
I've been using it for about 3 years now and i think its great. Before i started using this product my eyeshadow would crease in the fold of my eyelid and eventually just look smeared and smudged. If you put a little on each eyelid it helps everything stay put whether you go full fledged dolled up or just throw on some eyeliner. It is a little pricey at Sephora and other makeup stores.....but I found a tube of it at Nordstrom Rack with the wand for a fraction of the price. I definitely recommend.