Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm getting married in October is this make-up worth the money?
Kd W.
Kd W.
Sept. 6, 2014, 1:46 p.m.
This is perfect for a wedding! I am a wedding photographer and I have seen many brides use this and look just as flawless from when they put it on to the end of the night. You want to look your best for wedding photos so paying a little extra for the primer is a great way to do that :)
jenifer w.
jenifer w.
Aug. 28, 2014, 8:26 p.m.
I think this make-up is worth the price. I use an array of products from them as well as their brushes and I wasn't a very "make-upy" person but this brand has changed my mind. I feel great about the money I have invested into.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
July 29, 2014, 8:40 a.m.
If you really don't want to spend too much money you could always opt for the smaller version. Its around 10-12 dollars
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
June 9, 2014, 8:27 p.m.
This is definitely worth the money. A little goes a long way, so you'll be able to use it for a long time.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
April 29, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
Yes - I think it would be perfect for a wedding. I am getting married in August and will use it under my eye shadow. Hoping for perfect weather but if it is hot at all, I will need this product to keep my make-up looking fabulous. Congratulations!
Emily H.
Emily H.
March 30, 2014, 3:33 p.m.
Congrats! I would say that it works pretty well, as for me it seemed a bit pricey but for what it does, I think it's worth it.