I have always wondered if this product worked as good as people said it did. I'm very curious in trying the product but I don't want to waste my money on something that is just okay.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbus, GA
1 year, 7 months ago
I don't use primer a whole lot, but this is a definite go-to for me. Original is a great base for your eyeshadows and the others can be worn solo if you wish. I like that you can splurge a bit on this primer and my drugstore savings buys will last longer. Splurge on the primer. Save on the eyeshadow!