Lauren B.
Lauren B.

How long does the primer potion make your eyeshadow say on for? In comparison to other eyelid primers what works the longest for you?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Sept. 25, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
This works for me all day: when I put it on at 7 AM until I get home after 5 with no color fading or creasing. I also live in a hot/humid southern climate where most of my friend have creases in their shadows mine lasts all day. It's worked better than any other primer I have used.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Nov. 12, 2012, 10:08 p.m.
This has lasted me all night, through a fitful sleep and looked gorgeous the next day when I woke up groggy in bed haha. There is no contest with this stuff.
Billyjo J.
Billyjo J.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:01 p.m.
I really think this last a whole night out. This is the best I've used
Teddi H.
Teddi H.
Nov. 10, 2012, 7:33 p.m.
At least 8 hours for this...the "spackle" that someone else talked about is Laura Gellar. I love her stuff too but the UD is better for the eyes.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Nov. 9, 2012, 3:56 p.m.
I usually get 8-10 hrs (I usually take my makeup off within that time frame) but I have had longer wear. I've never used it and had my shadow fade or crease prior to me removing my makeup. I recently had about 15 hours of wear and my eye shadow was still perfect...although the rest of my makeup didn't fare as well lol.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Nov. 9, 2012, 7:13 a.m.
It's the best I've tried. The only other one that has come close was the Kate-something "spackle." I've worn it all day and woke up with my eyeshadow still in place the next morning. IMO, elf primer is just a concealer in a weird color.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nov. 8, 2012, 1:07 p.m.
It will stay all day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:13 p.m.
For me, it will last from early in the morning into the night, basically it stays until I wash it off. Doesn't crease or anything.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:51 a.m.
I've gotten multiple samples of this and every time it is just garbage for me. My shadows don't stay for even 3 hours without creasing. And I don't even have very oily eyelids. I prefer the NARS smudgeproof primer.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:39 a.m.
It lasts me from when i wake up, and put it on at about 6:45 to the end of my school day which is 3. It even lasts basically until i wash it off which is at night before i go to sleep or when i shower
Megan C.
Megan C.
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:24 p.m.
On average I'd say that the primer potion keeps your shadow going about 8 to 9 hours.. Though I will say that I've literally seen this product work miracles that would blow your mind... Once lasted me 12 hours at an all day outdoor festival with 110 degree heat!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Nov. 7, 2012, 1:58 p.m.
It stays on longer than my Mac!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
I've only used one other brand that I got as a free sample (Pop) and this is way better. I've left my eye make up on over night and woken up with it looking just as good as the night before.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
Works pretty well. It does crease after 4 or 5 hours but for the most part, it's pretty good. I would use the elf primer potion. It's just as great.

Join Now