Lauren B.

How long does the primer potion make your eyeshadow say on for? In comparison to other eyelid primers what works the longest for you?

Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mobile, AL
4 years, 2 months ago
This works for me all day: when I put it on at 7 AM until I get home after 5 with no color fading or creasing. I also live in a hot/humid southern climate where most of my friend have creases in their shadows mine lasts all day. It's worked better than any other primer I have used.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Stamford, CT
5 years, 1 month ago
This has lasted me all night, through a fitful sleep and looked gorgeous the next day when I woke up groggy in bed haha. There is no contest with this stuff.
Billyjo J.
Billyjo J.
Oregon, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
I really think this last a whole night out. This is the best I've used
Teddi H.
Teddi H.
Warsaw, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
At least 8 hours for this...the "spackle" that someone else talked about is Laura Gellar. I love her stuff too but the UD is better for the eyes.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
5 years, 1 month ago
I usually get 8-10 hrs (I usually take my makeup off within that time frame) but I have had longer wear. I've never used it and had my shadow fade or crease prior to me removing my makeup. I recently had about 15 hours of wear and my eye shadow was still perfect...although the rest of my makeup didn't fare as well lol.
Amy M.
Amy M.
5 years, 1 month ago
It's the best I've tried. The only other one that has come close was the Kate-something "spackle." I've worn it all day and woke up with my eyeshadow still in place the next morning. IMO, elf primer is just a concealer in a weird color.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Buena Park, CA
It will stay all day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
For me, it will last from early in the morning into the night, basically it stays until I wash it off. Doesn't crease or anything.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Duluth, MN
5 years, 1 month ago
I've gotten multiple samples of this and every time it is just garbage for me. My shadows don't stay for even 3 hours without creasing. And I don't even have very oily eyelids. I prefer the NARS smudgeproof primer.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
5 years, 1 month ago
It lasts me from when i wake up, and put it on at about 6:45 to the end of my school day which is 3. It even lasts basically until i wash it off which is at night before i go to sleep or when i shower