Kimberly B.
Florence, AL

How long does the primer make your eyeshadow stay on??

Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 6 months ago
I use the Eden tube and it lasts all day!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
It definitely works well and your eye shadow lasts for at least 8 hours. (The longest I've personally used it.) The only thing I don't like is it's pretty tacky, and even if I set it before applying the shades of eye-shadow I want, they looked patchy and seemed to drag on my skin. In my experience, I'd say you're better off using a concealer for a primer, because this isn't worth the money.
Trystan S.