Corpus Christi, TX

Has anyone else's tube broken/torn? The seams on my tube opened up and the product is squishy through between the clear outer film, and the metallic part of the tube.

Corpus Christi, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I think it might be faulty too, there are no punctures or tears on the tube that I can see. But maybe I should've left it in the box for added protection. Thanks ladies!!!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Wyoming, Mi
3 years, 9 months ago
I personally have not, I'm keeping mine in the box that it comes in for extra care.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes maybee you got a lemon, or it for punchured by somthing in your makeup bag? Mines super durable
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
My tube has not broken at all! Perhaps you got a faulty container.