Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Do you add this on b4 or after foundation?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Jan. 8, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Either/or. It's personal preference but I personally put this on before my foundation and than use foundation on my face to cover up any fallout from my eyeshadow. So I usually do eyes first and than face
Leah B.
Leah B.
Oct. 28, 2015, noon
Just put it on your lids, and don't put foundation after/before, it will make your eyeshadows crease faster.
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Sept. 17, 2015, 6:54 p.m.
Before. It goes on under to create a base between the skin and eye makeup to prevent the oils from disturbing the makeup. This formula should only be used on the eye area.
Liz W.
Liz W.
July 26, 2015, 10:23 p.m.
You always put primer on before foundation!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
July 9, 2015, 3:21 p.m.
Before! It's a primer.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
Oct. 15, 2014, 12:33 p.m.
I would agree, I put it on after my foundation
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Sept. 6, 2014, 10:54 p.m.
After your foundation! For sure!
Shalini B.
Shalini B.
Feb. 9, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
Personally, I would put it on after the foundation ! If you put the foundation on after the primer, the eyeshadow won't be sticking to the primer but it'll be sticking to the foundation, therefore it won't last as long as it really could
airika g.
airika g.
Dec. 16, 2013, 6:23 p.m.
If I were you I would put the foundation on first. or you could get it in a shimmery shade so it covers up the imperfections as well
Shana K.
Shana K.
Nov. 22, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
I don't put any concealer or foundation on my lids, it makes the makeup slide off. If you have imperfections on your lids, try the shimmery primers, it will help cover them!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Nov. 19, 2013, 10:20 p.m.
First foundation, concealer and then primer because shadow needs to stick on it to last ;)
Kaisey F.
Kaisey F.
Oct. 30, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
I personally put on my foundation first and then use the primer potion. I don't think you'd want to apply this to your eyelids and then put foundation on over it since it would kind of defeat the purpose as an eyeshadow primer.