Sam E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
When I first started using makeup I generally shied away from eyeshadow because I felt like no matter what I did, the pigment barely showed up and even what you could see vanished in a few hours and it just didn't seem worth. Then a friend recommended this eyeshadow primer and everything changed! I notice a huge difference in pigment intensity and how long my shadow lasts when I use. It's such a simple thing that makes such a huge difference.

Once for fun, just to test how much of a difference this primer actually makes, I applied it to only one eye, then put on my shadow just like I would any other day, the same way on both eyes. The eye with the primer was noticeably more pigmented and after about 4 hours, the eyeshadow on the eye without primer was really faded but the eyeshadow on the eye with primer was still going strong! I wish I had taken a photo because the difference was really striking. Now I never apply eyeshadow without primer.