Carly S.
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
Listen up Ladies! If you are struggling to find a liking with this primer, keep reading.

I bought this on sale at Ulta. I normally use Ulta eyeshadow primer but it doesn’t hold much better than 8 hours.

I used the Urban Decay and within a few hour it creased. WTF? I was so confused and mad. How does this get sooo many good reviews?

Here is the solution: SET YOUR PRIMER WITH SETTING POWDER AFTER APPLYING IT! It will last literally 24 hours. Such a life changer!!

I am now in love with this primer. I put it on, set it with setting powder, and then apply eyeshadow. Stays on all day with no creases.

I do hate the stop applicator (I’d rather squeeze the tube onto my finger). Probably the only downfall is the packaging.