Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: EDEN more...
I first picked this up at Sephora years ago after seeing my mother use it and I quickly fell in love with it!

I like the squeeze tube packing - makes it easy to get out every last bit of product before repurchasing. The doefoot applicator makes it easy to apply, and it glides on the skin smoothly. The shade "Eden" in particular is what I use, because it has some color to it and it gives me a nice base to work with.

I only docked a star because it dries down so quickly that sometimes it's a challenge to blend it over your eyelid in time. Other than that, it performs like a champion. Eyeshadow pops vibrantly and lasts all day over this primer. I've never noticed any creasing either!

Overall, this stuff is a hit for a reason. If you're looking for a great eyeshadow primer, look no further. Great work, Urban Decay!