Chandra B.
UD Primer Potion in eden is my favorite primer right now. For a while I was using the original, along with a paint pot for a color base. I love that this is pigmented enough that it is a primer and base all in one. If it saves me a step in my makeup, that's great. It is a little pricey, but you get a lot of product and it works very well. Doesn't crease and it lasts all day! In my opinion, it is well worth it! If I had to change anything about it, it would be the applicator. I would rather it squeeze out like the small ones, or pump. The applicator just grabs way too much product and gets messy when you put it back in the tube. Product gets wasted like that. I do recommend it though.