Kylie D.
I love love love this primer!! My sister in law introduced me to this 2 years ago and I have never looked back. I always say it is like a glue for my eyeshadow. Most eye primers leave a smooth feeling, like a face primer. But this primer goes on like butter but your shadow will stick like glue. Now, it will come off with a make up wipe so I mean glue in the best way possible. Even my most pigmented shadows pop 10x more with this primer. I have not been able to find an eye shaow primer that is anywhere close to this quality. Recommend this to everyone! Although it's pricier than any drugstore primer, it runs around the same as your Too Faced, Tarte, or other higher end make up products. I got mine from Ulta for $29.00. There are different versions of this and I use Eden because it has a slight shimmer to it, but it is not glittery at all.