Jessika A.
Review for: ORIGINAL more...
The original Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is my absolute favorite eyeshadow primer. I’ve been buying it since it came with an applicator, instead of just the squeeze tube. (Although I’ve been reading reviews from recently that seem to indicate that they may have gone back to the applicator? I haven’t bought one in a while because I only just ran out, so I’m not sure, so I will check on this and update this review). This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer. It makes my shadows last on my lids all day and all night. Even when I shower, this makes the shadow stay. The price isn’t terrible, because this products lasts me forever! A little goes a very long way. I highly recommend this product.