T I F F A N Y πŸ’Ž.
Austin, TX
Review for: Original more...
Contrary to popular opinion this was one of my least favorite primers. Squeezing from the tube, the formula came out chunky. Just kind of gross looking, when comparing to the smoother formulas of other primers. Felt that it didn't apply evenly to my eyelids either. As for how it worked, not really. The base color of my eyeshadow would come on fine, in terms of color. However, this is the only part of my eyeshadow that would stay put, too strongly I would say. In other words, the primer made it VERY DIFFICULT TO BLEND. As for other layers/colors of eyeshadow the primer just did not work. Going to stick to my TooFaced Shadow Indsurance instead.