Caitlin M.
Review for: Original more...
This is another product I've heard people raving about but never actually thought would be good for my minimalist makeup routine. But I must say I was wrong!

It takes up no more time to use than applying eyeshadow and it seriously made me reconsider a few shadows that I previously thought had no-staying power. It has a nice texture that truly does create a great base coat for shadow. I actually even liked the look of it so much that I'd consider wearing it solo—it smoothed out my lids and kept oil at bay. (Yes, oily lids are a thing.)

I was impressed after a month of using this and can say that I totally get why this has a fan following. Only giving it 4 stars because I think the applicator tip can be improved!