Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Be armed and ready for shadow wherever you go. Our travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion makes shadow apply more smoothly and keeps your color vibrant and crease-free for 24 hours. And it’s paraben-free! Our gorgeous, revamped packaging now includes an applicator for even more versatility.

Did anyone break out with this primer?
What do you think about the pigmentation?
Quiero probarios
Start your review of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion!
Product Highlights
I have all the primer shades and I love them all. I have super oily lids so my eyeshadow and liner tend to slide off. Bit ever since I've started using the primer that's no longer an issue for me. It last a long time and you can totally use Sin or Greed on their own! They look really beautiful alone if you want a light makeup day with a touch of sparkle in reviews
Honestly the best eye shadow primer ever only one negative feed back is that it does dry out quick so application of the eyeshadow needs to be fast but other than that amazing.in reviews
Good primer a little goes a long way I've had 1 tube almost 2 years now has a nice healthy glow sometimes I use it even if I don't use any shadow just to give my lids an even color and use mascara and looks greatin reviews
I have tried many primers and I can say this is one of the best primers I have..a little goes a long way and makes your eye-shadow stay in place all day :))in reviews
When I first started watching youtube and trying to do more with my eye makeup I always thought eyeshadow primer was an unnecessary step.in reviews
Farwa R.
Staten Island, NY
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Farwa R.
This is an OG product.  my eyeshadow lasts all day long until I remove it. It works so well with any texture of eyeshadow weather is shimmer or matte or satin. I’ve tried it with urban decay eyeshadows as well as other eyeshadows from other brands. Definitely recommend.  The color of my eyeshadows is so much more vibrant.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Ana A.
I have never tried another eyeshadow primer but I think it's just ok. It took me a lot of trial and error to find out a way around it. If I apply eyeshadow right on top of the primer, it still creases and fades throughout the day
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amber  L.
Montgomery, AL
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Amber  L.
I received a sample of this product to try. Very good product. It actually held my makeup in place all day without having that eyeshadow crease in the center of your eyelid. Comes in a really pretty purple bottle very affordable. Very easy to find. If you wear eyeshadow I would highly recommend the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer.
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Marija K.
I received a free sample of this eye primer from Urban Decay. I was very excited to try it considering so many people love it. It is easy to apply and makes eyeshadow look better and long lasting. I love it!
Jessa S.
Clearfield, UT
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Jessa S.
I received this product for free from Urban Decay and topbox. I tried this today and its freaking great! I am not good with eyeshadow primers really i tried it before but not working for me but this one works great! I told my husband never had such a good eyeshadow looked that good on my eyes before. I recommend this for sure! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Kelley R.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Kelley R.
Excellent weightless eyeshadow primer twenty four hour protection maintains original color of shade precisely holds your eyeshadow in place like a magnet it's available in six different shades. Gentle formula and absolutely no creasing or loose color powder fragments. I definitely recommend. Twelve hours strong gives your shadow such vibrancy and definition!
Claudia  M.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Claudia  M.
IG: @cayamontero Years ago I didn't use eyeshadow primers at all ( well I didn't use so many eyeshadows, just a transition color and eye liner, I really loved eyeliner and bold lips) anyway. I decided to try eye primers as my interest in makeup was increasing and I picked this one because of its a lot of good reviews. This one doesn't have an opaque finish. It is almost my skin tone but it does a really good job anyway on my hooded textured lids.eyeshadows last longer and now I understand the importance of using eyeshadow primers. This helps to show the colors up more without creases. I don't use it when I want a look with cut creasy or when I want to play with so pigmented eyeshadows. In those cases I prefer to use a pigmented one instead. But this is perfect for everyday looks, smokey eyes, etc. I'll purchase it again because its smooth and blendable formula
Jaszlyn  S.
Olive Branch, MS
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Jaszlyn  S.
So I didn't even know I needed this product til now. It's taking me alittle over 3 years to grow my collection and knowledge of current make up trends and this product really lived up to the hype. It's abit pricey but it was an investment. I purchased the larger one for $24 at ulta but the travel size is 13. This last all night and great for oily lids.
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Jessie C.
I have tried so many different primers and honestly, this is still the best. It is expensive but it works well. It doesn’t pill and it makes my eyeshadows last all day. I first used this in high school when I got a sample but never bought it because it was too expensive for me. I had gotten primers from Morphe, ELF, and some other brands and they all worked well but it made my eyeshadow patchy. This doesn’t. It makes my shadows super easy to blend. It holds all day and nothing moves. I have fairly greasy eyelids and it helps when I use this primer and a little setting powder. Overall, I will definitely start stocking up when it’s on sale so I can keep using this.
Nena B.
Merced, CA
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion uploaded by Nena B.
I received this Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion free from Urban Decay I liked it is really soft and it does have a tint to it its not shiny. the smell kind of smells like playdoh this was my first time trying this primer and liked it except the smell. but I do recommend it does work really good on eyes ✅💯 #urbandecay #makeup #beauty.

3,185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...