Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#69 in Eyeshadow

An innovative eyeshadow that delivers a lasting, high-pigment, velvety finish that lasts. This eyeshadow features even softer, velvety texture and richer, more decadent color. Sweep on smoother, more uniform pigment and blendability, and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. This array of shades features a completely revamped assortment of shadows in new textures, and a redesigned token compact. Formulated with Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, it acts as a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment so that the eyeshadow can glide on seamlessly. It features a proprietary blend of ingredients that allows color to fuse with the formula, resulting in high-impact color that stays on your lids. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all-new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Each eyeshadow features packaging that's inspired by New York City subway tokens. The chromed gunmetal compact has a clear window that allows you to see your shade and easily pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

Photos (3)
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
June 18, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
I love the packaging and look of these individual shadows. Some are duochrome and some are just regular shadows. They glide on so easily and blending them is a dream. They are worth the money!! I have bought several of these and have been so addicted! I love urban decay! They're one of my favorite brands.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
June 17, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
I love these singles They are so pigmented and I also have the quad that I can put the singles in so I can make my own palette for the day which I love. These blend so easily and last. Also with the UD primer it brings the color out and looks even better! The packaging is so compact i love it
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
June 17, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
This is one of my favorite UD shadows. The color is beautiful, it's just the perfect reddish burgundy color. It looks great brushed all over the lid or in a good smokey eye. The formula is great, it's soft and buttery and just blends out with zero effort. I love it!
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
June 19, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
I am so happy that they brought this color back! It was one of there original colors. It came back for the reloaded 20th anni, and now it in permanent packaging! It is such a great red and is very on trend now. I just hate how pricey UD shadows are
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
June 17, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
I bought this gift for my sister. Didn't really think it'd look ok on me but ever since she let me try it It makes want to go buy it for myself. Urban Decays eyeshadows are amazing. Long lasting and really pretty colora to choose from.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Norfolk, VA
June 9, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
Gash is that perfect, fresh wound color. It was their very first lipstick color also. It is universally flattering. The pigment is intense, the texture is creamy, and the wear, even without primer, is long-lasting and flawless. Can't wait for UD to launch the gash collection!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Marion, OH
June 14, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g, Other
I received this as my free birthday gift from Ulta in 2016. I love how pigmented their eyeshadow is. It comes in a really pretty package. I have other brands such as elf, and urban decay seems that you only need a little bit instead of loading your brush like the elf brand.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
June 17, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
High pigmented beautiful color. I can do many versatile looks with this. I used midnight cowboy and blend the two to create the perfect weekend look. I love urban decay and all their products. Will continue to shop and buy with them.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
June 18, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
This was one of my first urban decay eyeshadows that I ever purchased when I was in my early 20's. it will forever be a classic and goes great with hazel eyes! If you can get your hands on it I say that I highly recommend!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Chicago
June 18, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
I love the color and it's so pigmented I recommend this product and I recommend you try out different types of shades. Some people might like darker colors and others might like light colors! Go for what you love the most .
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft
How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?!? Oh I would just fall over if I got a box like this!! Lol
ashley a.
ashley a.
Would this be a good birthday pres...
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Aurora, IL
Is it pigmented? Is it worth the money or what would be better?
Paige M.
Paige M.
I love urban decay is this a matte sparkle?