BY URBAN DECAY

OMG. Urban Decay didn't think they would ever want to change their already incredible Eyeshadows. But thanks to new advancements in formulation technology, they found a formula that will BLOW YOUR MIND. THE FORMULA: Even softer, amazingly velvety... see more...

Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
The urban decay eyeshadows are my fav I love all the naked pallets I would tell everyone to invest and you’ll have all the shadows you need the best pigments and colors.
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Urban decay eyeshadow have little to no fallout when paired with a primer. The pigment is amazing and the colors are tasteful. I really enjoy the urban decay eyeshadows, while they're pricey, they're worth the money.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Jordan G.
This stuff is great it is so easy to apply and the color pay off is amazing I love the fact that you can pop these out and put them in a pallet
Brooke G.
Ventura California
Love the color and looks great on me. A bit of fall out but still works great. Can’t really complain, but a little pricey for the quality
amy l.
new york
Awesome awesome eyeshadow that is easy to blend and very pigmented I've tried several brands and this one is beautiful I love it
Leah H.
Cincinnati
This has a bit more glitter than I like, and it is pretty chunky glitter at that. A lot of fall out, and it irritates my eyes.
Zitley V.
Phoenix
These single little are so pigmented and they blend so easily and quickly without loss of color 😍😍 I use them all the time 😍👌
Kayla F.
Cute color that can match with almost any look. Nice neutral base for everyday wear. Highly recommend using urban decay.
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.