BY URBAN DECAY

OMG. Urban Decay didn't think they would ever want to change their already incredible Eyeshadows. But thanks to new advancements in formulation technology, they found a formula that will BLOW YOUR MIND. THE FORMULA: Even softer, amazingly velvety... see more...

Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
Best for a 90's grunge look. Super easy to apply, I love Urban so I have a couple pots of their shadows. I would use a primer for your lids first for extra pigment. A good staple for fun throwback makeup look.
Cierra C.
Denton, TX
Great assortment of colors. Not too much fall out when applying. Love the shine and sparkle from the color. Kind of pricey though. Would recommend to someone who frequently wears make up and is an experienced buyer.
Lauren W.
Really pretty eyeshadow that stays on well and comes off easily with makeup remover. I bought mine at Sephora and would definitely buy it again. Great simple eyeshadow!
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Urban decay eyeshadow have little to no fallout when paired with a primer. The pigment is amazing and the colors are tasteful. I really enjoy the urban decay eyeshadows, while they're pricey, they're worth the money.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
The best I have ever bought. It works better than any other on the market today. Well worth the money. Itโ€™s so affordable. I would recommend you buy this product.
Brooke G.
Ventura California
Love the color and looks great on me. A bit of fall out but still works great. Canโ€™t really complain, but a little pricey for the quality
Zitley V.
Phoenix
These single little are so pigmented and they blend so easily and quickly without loss of color ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I use them all the time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Julia P.
Urban Decay eyeshadows are my absolute favorite! I love how pigmented they are and the silky smooth formula.
Mariah C.
Town Creek
I really like this color. It has a lot of pigment and last for a long time. I wish it was a little bigger.