123 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #10 in Eyeshadow

Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.

• How many of you wouldn't mind getting a box full of these to try?!?...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?32 Answers
  • What eyeshadow primer does everyone use?12 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay" in 1 review
  • "if i want buy eyeshadows i always go for urban decay because it makes the best eye shadows.their texture is amazing.their smooth and some are creamy buy this product and you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
  • "Seriously if you want a good product dont be cheap." in 1 review
  • "I always go back to theirs." in 1 review
  • "I have a soft spot for anything Urban Decay." in 1 review
Mitsuko S.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Before I received my first naked palette, I was brand loyal to another brand. And while those products were great quality and served me well for many years, I was truly selling myself short. I now have a number of urban decay eyeshadows and other products (such as their setting spray), that are my favorites. I think urban decay eyeshadow are where the brand truly shines. Their eyeshadows are superb.

They have great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way. Also their colors are always true to picture/in package. They go on smoothly, and have a creamy/velvety texture. They blend beautifully.

If I had to choose my favorite color that I could not live without, it would be "tease." I think tease is a great color choice for brown eyes. It can be made as a base daytime look or a taken to nighttime look with a little darker shade applied with it. Ive looked for similar, dupe, shades and found none. So I will be buying this color for as long as they continue to make it. Though I'm not sure I'll need to, as the eyeshadows do seem to last a very long time.

A friend once asked me if the urban decay palettes were worth the price tag, I answered wholeheartedly "yes!!" And she's since been converted as well. I would recommend these eyeshadows to anyone.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started with ACDC trying to replace the shadows in Too Faced's "Party Girl" duo from way back when, so it was a pleasant surprise when I fell in love with them. These shadows are one of the best in the game. Each color is packed with pigment, and each certain type (matte, etc.) is true to it's claim. I didn't know you could pop these out for - I'm guessing - a pan or to add a refill. That alone is way more handy than some of the other leading shadows. (Or maybe it's just the cute packaging that draws my attention to the detail.) They're all really beautiful in color and wear, blend easy, and the shimmery ones are just so dewy; I'll definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. They do seem really fragile though, which I learned when my fingernail grazed one and took a rather large chunk out. (If that matters to anyone.) Overall these are definitely 10/10 and I'd recommend them to anyone! Also, and it might be different annually, but when you purchase something from the UD website during your birthday month you get a free full-size eyeshadow! You do have to be logged in, but having an account also means free shipping so you can't go wrong there!
Princess S.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Radium (peacock blue shimmer)
Urban decay radium eyeshadow is a great-great eyeshadow for me! I have a darker skin tone,and I am used to having to fight hard to find different eyeshadows that will actually play up the tones of my skin. Due to the color of my complexion, most eyeshadows tend to not be bold enough to be able to showcase the colors I'm trying to highlight to match my outfits, or they tend to be so light and flaky that they just fall off after about 30 minutes of application. Urban decay eyeshadows go on nicely and boldly. Trust me, Radium is no exception. It's described as a light peacock blue, but it's not so light that it's electric or neon. Personally, I'd describe it as a medium blue hue. It sits heavily on the skin so that the pigmentation, which is very strong, is able to show completely. It also applies smoothly. It's not a cream, but it's a heavier composition so that it's not flaking off after 30 minutes. When I bought and used this product it stayed on my eyes for 6 hours straight!Excellent!
Myriah N.
Myriah N.
West Hills, CA
Recently I was in Las Vegas and living out of my suitcase I could not find my eye shadow primer.

Running late for a funeral i smeared my eyeshadow on as fast as possible got dressed almost 48 hours later my eyeshadow was still perfectly in place.

Being in Vegas there's a lot going on some people spend hours doing their make up each time they are leaving for something. I'm not that girl. I want something I can put on once and not worry about it again. Urban Decay Eyeshadow is the perfect fit for me. With over a hundred shades to choose from not counting pallets my favorite color is "Sin" it's great for day and night wear and goes on smooth with and without a primer even though it's metallic looking. I even use it for highlighting my cheekbones when I want a shiny look.

The colors are all very highly pigmented I've tried other brands over the years and always come back to Urban Decay for my blue and green eyeshadows. They have figured out the secret to a great product.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Arlington, TN
Review for: SWF
I have probably at least 8-10 of these UD single eyeshadows, mostly in beige, pink, and purple shades. Asphyxia is one shade. Can't remember the others, maybe Pistol, Oyster, Fishnet? I take them out of the container sometimes and put them in custom palettes from Sephora. Then I can't always remember the shade name. UD is one of my top favorite brands. It is smooth, pigmented, and goes on without a lot of fallout. Love the textures they have, especially unusual color-shift. Love colored eyeshadows in soft sheen and color shift textures, sometimes matte. I have probably 30 or more other brand single shadows, and I have a couple dozen palettes from all different brands. I like beige, greens, yellows, pinks, and purples because I have green eyes. I have an artisic bent. I am not terribly wild (do not care for heavy glitter), but I do love to play with eyeshadow. Use colored eyeshadows for liner sometimes, too.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Urban Decay eye shadows. I have several palettes, but I think the individual shadows often get overlooked. One of my favorite shades is the color "Lounge". One upon a time I bought a quad of shadows from Colourpop in their Metamorphosis collection (which was a collar with YouTube star Coffeebreakwithdani). She had a color in her collection that was gorgeous and I was sad when I ran out of it as it couldn't be replaced. Then I came across Lounge which was an even better version. Unlike Colourpop's wet to dry formula, this shadow went on smoothly. I don't get fall out and it blends well. It's great on its own, or sometimes I'll later it over a white or black eyeshadow crayon for a more vibrant or pigmented look. It's also great layered with a colored shadow. It has this gorgeous duochrome cast to it. I highly recommend trying UD's individual shadows--particularly Lounge!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I have such a love hate with their single shadows like this. I recently purchased/ ordered the color sideline from the urban decay website and i LOVE the color and the pigmentation, and i have always loved the packaging of the single shadows, BUT, i recently used my eyeshadow and dropped it not even 6 inches (out of my hand onto my makeup desk, while it was closed) and it basically shattered, I havent even had the eyeshadow for 2 weeks, I am currently waiting until their online chat hourws open on their website so i can talk to somebody about seeing if they will send me a new one, because ill be honest, if they dont send me a new one, i will refuse to purchase from them again and tell everyone that their eyeshadows are too crumbly and shatter and that urban decay customer service sucks, i will update on their customer service as soon as i can !
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Urban Decay eye products are my big splurge, the stuff I buy when it's time to seriously treat myself. UD's eyeshadows go on smooth smooth smooth, are pigmented like crazy and buildable to even more pigment, and, what made me try one in the first place: the array of colors, especially bright ones. I also came to appreciate the variety of finishes available, especially the metallics, glitters, and duochromes. You could probably see my eyes a mile away, and that's fine with me. I wear glasses, and I like to be sure my eyes show up under them. Oh heck, I just love color! And, although it might be shallow, silly, or immature / not appropriate for a woman my (not so young) age, I also love the Urban Decay aesthetic and attitude. I feel more bad*** when I wear it, and that's well worth the price for me.
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Fishnet
This is far and away the best eyeshadow available. While there are some standout shades from other brands, Urban Decay is the absolute best. This shadow has the creamiest, most blendable formula. The colors are so unique and there are so many to choose from. I am obsessed. I will say that the glitter shadows do present with quite a bit of fallout (midnight cowboy, midnight cowgirl, midnight rodeo; really all of the shadows that begin with "midnight" will leave sparkles in your cheeks), but I still wear them because they are just so pretty - I just make sure to apply plenty of eye primer and do my eye makeup first and then wipe off stray product with makeup remover/ continue with concealer, etc. I still cringe over the price tag, but I wear these eye shadows ALL THE TIME. And they last forever.
member-edc00e4f6
member-edc00e4f6
Woodland Hills, CA
Review for: Metallic Eyeshadow Intense Shadow 5 oz
Hey guys. I'm sure it will take place on a daily basis and the rest of my life and the rest is up. I will have the option. if I can do it, but it was the last two days of the month. I am going to get the best way to the court of a few weeks, but I have a lot of people who have been a lot of raiders, and I have a great time. I have a great day, and I am not a big deal with the help. I will be a little bit more. the law of the month but I think it is a good day to day. I will have to do with the help of a sudden death. . . com the car and no. I will have the right to the next few days, but I have to be pick up the great work. it will be able to do it. I have been a long day of the most part of my own business and look forward to seeing 8am, I am going out of the most
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay and their products, but I've never tried this eyeshadow. How pigmented is it? Does it have a slight shimmer?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand last all day?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
Is urban decay shadows good
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other Urban Decay products do you recommend for me to add to my newfound favorite collection?